chapter 4: oo kks feelings

Click the damn video before I bust a nut--

A day had passed since the whole "grocery store fiasco" happened, and Karkat still hadn't thought of a way to get back at his dancestor. But there was something about that situation that felt off to him.

Karkat liked the idea of Kankri teasing him in such a way. Almost like he wanted Kankri to make a fool of him, so Karkat can get back at him. He wanted that tease, and who else would be better at it? He had a hatred for his dancestor, but it wasn't until then he realized the hatred wasn't douchbaggery.

Was he actually feeling pitch for Kankri?

Kankri just has a dominant personality, and the thought of-

No, that's wrong. That's just all wrong. He would never do anything of that sort. He's celebrate. No way in hell would Kankri do that.

But, what if he did?

As Karkat was thinking in his room, there was a slight knock, "Yeah? Who the fuck is it?"

"It's 9nly me, Kankri."

Karkat paused for a second, "What do you want?"

"I was g9ing t9 make dinner, 6ut I came t9 ask what y9u wanted. We have a list 9f 9pti9ns, such as spaghetti, t9fu, sal-"

"Oh my fucking god, just do whatever. I don't care."

"Are y9u sure? 6ecause y9u're quite picky 9ver things like f-"

"Like I said, I don't care!" Karkat rolled his eyes, and turned to face the closed door.

"I-um.. 9kay then. 6ut d9n't get fresh with me if y9u don't like it, 6ecause I w9n't have it." Kankri called through the door in a rather colder and stern tone before leaving.

"Whatever." Karkat turned over on his bed. There was something about the tone in Kankri's voice in his last sentence.  It sounded a lot like dominance.

Just the thought of Kankri being dominant over Karkat in a manner that is just so lewd made Karkat shiver slightly.

Speaking of dinner, I think I have a great way of getting back at Kankri-