Chapter four

I walked into the games room, which was where everyone would sit when there was no lessons. Our school was small with only around  20 people.

I met eyes with eyes I have never looked into before. It was Mila, I was welcomed by a warm smile.

I spent all weekend thinking about Mila, but I don't know why. I'm so confused, what's happening to me?

I walked into maths. I absolutely hate this lesson especially since I had Ethan. I'm much better at English then I am maths.

'' Riley wants a bit of Ethan.'' Jake joked.

'' Fuck off Jake, why would you even say that.''

'' You love yourself way too much Ethan. Maybe we'd learn something if you took more care of our lesson like you do your hair.''

'' My hair is rather nice actually. I use to be so popular in high school. The kid everyone loved. But I got on well with my work. Maybe you lot should be more like me.'' Ethan said.

'' You're actually so smug and you love yourself so much it makes me cringe.'' I tried my best to insult him. Ethan really did make me cringe. He loves himself far too much.

'' On that note we have a maths mock test.'' Ethan said while handing out papers.

I started to write my name on the paper but I felt my thoughts wondering back to Mila. I wondered what she was doing right now. Then I started thinking of last week again, still confused by the way she was. She was my teacher, we are both straight. Maybe she was being friendly? But she can't be friends when she's my teacher.

I was in a complete different world. I realised everyone had started their maths paper, apart from me. I tried to concentrate on the test again but my mind was just consumed of thoughts of Mila.

'' Ethan, may I go to the toilet please?'' I asked without even thinking.

'' Yes Riley, but be quick!''

I started walking out of the lesson. Wait I don't even need a wee. My feet started to wander, they were heading towards Mila class. Why was I walking to her class? I physically couldn't keep away.

I looked through the door and there was only her and one other student in the class. Luckily he was my friend, so I had an excuse.

I knocked and walked in

'' Hey Mike!''

'' Hey Riley, what are you sayin'' mike responded.

'' Not a lot mate, doing some shit maths test in Ethan's class. Can't get any worse really.''

I looked up at Mila, who was taking in every word I was saying.

''Did you want something Riley?'' Mila said with a huge grin on her face.

'' Nope, just wanted to see Mike.''

'' Oh that's a shame, I thought you come here for me.'' She flirtatiously replied.

'' Ooo maybe I did.'' I responded while cheekily grinning.

I watched Mike get up as he heard noice going on from outside. He wanted to join in with whatever was happening. Leaving myself and Mila alone.

I started heading towards the door. I decided to leave since Mike was no longer here.

'' Where are you going?'' Mila asked.

'' I don't need to be here anymore, considering Mike has now gone.''

'' Nooo wait! Riley don't leave me! You can't leave me on my own'' Mila begged with a warm smirk rising on her face.

I stayed and I couldn't help but be grateful she asked me to. We exchanged a few more cheeky lines.

'' Right can I go now.'' I asked.

'' Nope, you can wait with me while I lock the door.'' She continue to grin.

'' Anything else you want me to do? I may as well go for a picnic with you at this rate.'' I sarcastically joked.

'' Lets actually go for a picnic, are you going to come on one with me, let's go'' she joked.

'' I mean who wouldn't want to go on a picnic with me, I'm perfection.'' I joked, trying to hide the fact I actually hate myself.

I watched her warm smile appear on her face while she glanced at me again.

'' Right I'm going.''

'' Nooo Riley, I haven't locked the door yet.''

'' But Mila everyone else is on their break.''

'' Yeah but we can spend that extra time together, considering you did come to lesson to see me.''

I rolled my eyes back and huffed. My heart was pounding from every word she spoke. Why did she even want to spend anymore time with me.