Chapter eight

I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up and there was a text from Jake; 'Hey Riley, I'm sorry about today I was just messing about xxx'

I decided to text him back still in so much anger after today's events.

' Look Jake you really pissed me off. You can't just say about me and Mila or Ethan you can get them in so much trouble. Embarrassing me in front of people like that is so fucked up, saying I have a girlfriend, what the actual fuck Jake.'

Mila probably thinks I'm a total nut case now. Why do I care anyway. Today has been awful. I decided to make today end. I switched my light off and entered a deep sleep.

I walked into the games room and slumped myself onto the sofa. My thoughts were suddenly burdened with Mila.

I was so angry yesterday. I felt bad for taking it out on Jake, I know he was joking but I was just so sensitive over it and I don't know why.

It's just Amanda starting and hearing Mila mentioning my name already slagging me off which only means Amanda has brainwashed her already.

I decided to refuse to go into Mila's class today. I just couldn't take it.

I watched Amanda approach me

''Hey Riley, what's up? Why don't you want to come into class.'' Amanda said.

I shrugged, trying to avoid speaking to her.

The lads then walked out off class and joined me.

'' yoooo Amanda.'' Ryan said.

Everyone seemed to of warmed to Amanda. I'm not sure why, I just didn't like her due to her being in Mila lessons and knowing they'll bond and... I stopped my thoughts.

Amanda was in her late 40's and Mila was in her Mid 20's.

'' Amanda, why was Mila saying my name yesterday? I overheard her while you all was eating lunch.'' I asked.

'' Ohhh, she was saying how proud she was and how good behaved you was the lesson before. She was really talking highly of you.'' Amanda responded.

My heart dropped. I can't believe she was speaking really nicely about me, then I went an fucked it all up yesterday. I feel so bad.

To tell the truth, Amanda wasn't that bad after all. She was probably one of the best teachers here apart from Mila.

I decided to return to lesson, considering there was still some time left.

I was so scared to see her, especially after yesterday. I walked into the door and watched her eyes meet with mine.

'' Nice of you to join us Riley.'' Mila said in her soothing voice.

I smiled quickly and sat down.

I looked across the room and there was a new girl there.  Who the fuck was she, she's been alone this whole time with Mila. Nooooo!

'' This is Billie.'' Mila said.

'' I don't care.'' I responded.

'' Don't be like that.'' Mila said.

I watched her helping her majority of the lesson. Totally ignoring my presence. She was all over this new skank.

The girl was so scruffy honestly. I don't know what she'd see in her. Wait, why was I being like this, thinking like this.

Mila is straight and I don't care who she likes.

'' I can't fucking do this.'' Billie screeched in her stupid voice.  I watched her storm out.

'' I can't stand her Mila.''

'' You don't even know her.'' Mila said while twirling her hair.

''Are you jealous?'' She said in a flirtatious voice.

That's when it hit me.. I was in fact jealous. It all makes sense. The reason I reacted the way I did yesterday was because I was jealous. How is this happening?

Did I like Mila? Do I like a female?