Chapter nine

Mila slowly started running her fingers along the top of my pants. I finally become aware of my entire body. This sensation I was feeling was out of the world. Everything was tingling, I felt alive. I was frightened, it was something new, different but exciting. It was a risk. Her fingers slowly traveled up to my breasts, over the edges of my bra and then behind my back. Mila unhooked my bra, slid it out from under my shirt and tossed it to the floor. She turned my face to her face and started to kiss me, slowly enticing me in. We kissed, passionately. I pushed her of me for a second and remind her of her boyfriend and she said she didn't care and that she wanted me. She started unbuttoning my pants while I was ripping off her shirt. We kissed more. She pushed me onto my back, climbed on top of me and kissed me with long held desire. Her fingers wandered to my vagina, she slit a finger inside of me, she slowly started moving it in and out. I couldn't help but beg her to put another finger inside. Then her mouth landed on my clit. A direct hit, her gorgeous lips closing around it and lapping at it with her tongue. Her hands hold my hips still while I try to buck against her face. I heard the words from what appeared to be far off, but it was my voice saying. ''Oh my god Mila, I'm going to cum.''

* beep, beep*

I slowly started to open my eyes, when the sudden thoughts hit my mind. No this cannot be happening.

Did I really just have a sex dream about Mila? I feel beyond confused right now. I've never felt this way towards anyone before, let alone a female, my teacher.

I walked into school where I met with the most familiar eyes ever-Mila's.

''Right guys, we're going to the gym today.'' I heard Kim said. I quickly let go of eye contact with Mila. 

Great, I genuinely can't be bothered to go to the gym and I'd never actually do anything once I got there anyway. I'd prefer to just have an extra lesson with Mila. 

It was absolutely  freezing outside. I never wore coats as I thought they were unfashionable, which I deeply regret now. 

'' I'm going to be so cold Jake.'' 

'' Where's your coat?'' Jake replied.

'' I don't have one, you know I never wear them. I really don't want to go, I'm going to freeze to death.'' I responded. 

'' You really need to get yourself a coat Riley.'' I heard Amanda say. 

I watched Mila go inside her class after listening in on my conversation. 

Mila started to approach me. My heart was pounding, I don't know why it does this.

''Here you go Riley, you can have my spare coat.'' Mila said softly while handing me her purple coat. 

Omg, is she serious? she's letting me where a coat? I mean isn't this what happens when you're in  a relationship? She cares for me so much and it makes my heart melt. 

Thank you so much Mila, I'll make sure I look after it, I winked. 

We started to leave school to walk towards the gym. This was going to be awful but at least I have Mila's coat. It smelt so beautiful. 

I was walking with Jake, while the teachers were in front and Amanda and Mila were behind me. 

I couldn't not talk to Mila this whole journey, I started to slow down so that Mila would catch up. 

'' Come on, just give me a lift Mila.''

'' I can't, I'm not insured. Isn't my coat good enough?'' Mila responded.

'' Of course it is good enough.'' I smirked. 

'' Anyway you'd go for a run with me outside college but you won't let me in your car because you're not insured.'' 

I watched Mila just give me the eye. 

Mila and myself were speaking for ages, the conversation just flowed perfectly.

I heard Mila say something but couldn't catch what it was then she locked eyes with me. My heart was pounding. Her eyes went through me. She had the most beautiful green eyes. They were like eyes I have never met, they were different to any other. There was something about her eyes that would draw me in so much and I hated it when she would stare at me, but I also loved it. I would always try my best to not stare at her eyes because when I did, I couldn't let go of the eye contact. It was as if our souls were connecting, this women was extraordinary. She made me feel things I have never felt before. 

''Stop doing that.'' I heard my mouth blurt out words with out my control.

Shit, why did I say that?

''Stop doing what?'' She smirked.

'' Stop staring at me like that, your eyes just bring me in so much.'' I responded without a thought. 

I watched Mila stare at me more while laughing. 

'' It's not my fault, I'll just close my eyes then.'' She sarcastically responded. 

'' No don't do that.'' I laughed. 

We finally reached the gym and of everyone went to do their own thing. 

An hour and a half later we arrived back at school, it was no home time. 

I watched Mila walk into the school and into the kitchen. 

I started to approach her as I needed to return her coat. 

'' Here you Mila.'' I said while passing her the coat. 

'' No it's fine, you can keep it. Take it home.'' Mila replied.

'' No, thank you though! It's yours, I wouldn't steal your coat. Don't want you getting cold.'' I replied.

'' It's just a spare, but you can have it so you're not cold.'' Mila said. 

I passed her it back.

'' At least it smells of me now, so you can remember me.'' 

'' That's what I wanted, smells better now.'' She started to smell it while laughing. 

This women has made me utterly head over heels, my mind is consumed.