Chapter 30 (Friday-September 11th 12:30 a.m.)

Marcus's POV

When I hear the words, we got her from Ant, I can't even explain how relieved I am. Man, I really would've went crazy if she was dead or couldn't be found. I really wanted to be the one to get her and carry her out of this hell they got set up here, but Ant gave me some business to handle. I have to get back what was stolen from him. After all this, Ant's business in the streets shouldn't be interrupted no more.

"What's the moves now?' I ask after jumping in the car.

"Ant took Mike sister to the hospital. We gotta get rid of the guns and shit, straighten up at the spot in the city, and then head up there to see what's going on," Jamal says, speeding off.

"What about the trap house?"

"The home girls heading out there clearing all our DNA and any evidence that we was there," he says.

"Whatever happened to Mike, Xavier, and Trey?" I ask.

"I don't know, man. It all happened so fast, they probably just didn't make it in time. They had to go back to the trap house to get Mike phone."

I nod and sit back, laying the gun on my lap, and letting out a sigh. I haven't done what I just did in a long time. It ain't nothing to me because you have do what you have do to somebody that crosses yo' homies and yo' hood. Not only that, but he crossed my girl, and that was a good enough reason for me to take him out.

Interrupting me from my thoughts is my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out and my heart almost stops when I see Ren's contact pop up. "Ren, you alright?"

"No, Marcus. It's Jada. We're looking for her. Do you know where she is?"

"How you get her phone?" I ask, not being able to hide my disappointment.

Shifting is all I hear on the other side. "This is Korrine's mother. I need you to tell me where my daughter is right now. I don't care if you have anything to do with this, just tell me if you know where she is," a lady says. It sounds like she's been crying for hours.

"They're taking her to the city hospital as we speak. She's okay. They got her, but I don't know where Mike is."

"Thank you...thank you so much."

Michael's POV

            We just made it to the hospital, and from Jessie's heavy breathing and groans from the pain to Trey's unconscious body and Xavier's hard staring, I'm past scared and stressed out. I know he got his reasons to be mad, but I have my reasons as to why I'm not gonna let Jessie die, just like he's not gonna let Trey die.

I park the car right in the front of the entrance, not even caring about the crowded traffic or commotion around me. I jump out and run inside the hospital, looking for the first doctor, nurse, or anybody, but all I see are people packed in the waiting room and a long line in front of the registration desk. I don't have time to be waiting because it seems like Trey and Jessie are both on the verge of dying. Ain't no telling how much time they have left to be saved, and I'm not tryna make anymore mistakes tonight."I need help immediately! Two people have been shot!" I shout, grasping everyone's attention, especially the security.

"Excuse me, sir, I'm going to need you to calm down," one of them says, walking towards me slowly. "Now repeat what you said."

"I have two of my boys in my car on the verge of dying if you don't get some doctors to get them in the emergency room!" I yell from frustration. He talking about calm down while I'm telling him two people have been shot.

He blows his whistle three times and nurses are running in from all directions. "We have two gun wound victims outside. I need two stretchers!" he tells them. "Can you lead us to them?"