August 21, 2017 - Zap's Embarrasment (Day 3)

6:00 AM (I really need to stop waking up this early)

I woke up the same time as Nep, mainly because we slept at the same time and did (almost) the same exact things yesterday. "Neptune... what was your wish?" "That you make yourself look like a fool this chapter!" she yelled with excitement. "Wait, what the-" she shushed me. "Come on, didn't you read your conversation with Male_Blanc? He said you humiliated a lot of people, and you said you would humiliate yourself!" "I have no idea what you're talking ab-" "Neptune! Zap! We have another emergency!" Histoire flew over to us so fast, she blew wind onto our faces. "Where is it?" I asked. "It's in Virtua Forest! Sparky's back! What she's doing, I don't know, but the citizens are scared! They're counting on you and Nept- Purple Heart!" "Alright! Let's do this!" Neptune yelled. "Wait... it's 6:02, can we sleep for a bi- woah!" Neptune grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the Basilicom.

6:30

"Hey! What took you so long? I was waiting for hours on end..." Sparky said, a tone of sadness in her voice. I almost, almost felt sorry for her, but I remembered why we were here. I tried to keep it cool so she gave her (or Arfoire's) plans away. "So... what'cha up to?" I asked, cheerfully. "Oh, you know, I'm just- wait a second! I'm not supposed to tell you!!" Damn. I almost got it. "I mean... with that sack in your hand, it's so obvious." I said, a plan forming. "Dang it... so you already know about the medicine heist..." she muttered. Ha! Got it! "Nope! But you just told us, so- wait... what the hell?! Medicine heist? Are you trying to kill the sick?! Are you crazy woman?!" I yelled, anger forming. "Welp... there's only one solution... Shock Blade!" I got out my sword, surging with electricity, and rushed to Sparky. "Hiyah!" She took out her sword--electrified, but not the Legendary Shock Blade so.... meh. "Thunder's Edge!" Learn from Zap: Thunder's Edge is a Quick 10-Hit Combo, followed up by one slash. Lul- "Damn you! Learning is boring!" Sparky yelled. Wait, what? How'd she know I wrote that? "Fine... I'll stop using that," I muttered, my cheeks red. We continued to fight, me having the upper hand with Thunder's Edge, so I got a few hits on Sparky, but I was still untouched. She dropped the medicine bag because of her injury and yelled: "You won't get me next ti- oww!" I looked away. I wanted to bandage her, but we're enemies, so I shouldn't. But she's technically me, so... "Welp, see you! C'mon, Nep!" I yelled, happily. Nep followed me, confused.

6:50

We stopped for pudding, because Neptune pleaded, and on our way back, my N-Gear rang. Don't ask why I have an N-Gear. It's not like I have the skill to invent... a "Z-Gear" or something... But anyway, about the N-Gear:

Histoire: "It's an emergency! Sadist Zap has been spotted at the center of town! IF saw him on patrol, but she wouldn't say what he's up to. Go check!"

"Alright Histoire. Nep and I will see to it." I turned off my N-Gear. "But first..." I ran back to Sparky's last location and checked to see if she was still there. She didn't notice me, but she still yelled in pain. I knocked her out and bandaged her. Hopefully... no-one saw me...

"Uh... Zap?" I returned and Neptune looked at me, pointing in one direction. I looked over and saw S. Zap... dancing like a maniac and chugging wine? Wait, am I legal? "Oh my goddess..." (Sorry, OMGoddess is a SilverXeonic thing. Totally stole it XD lol can't stop me from using it from time to time SilverXeonic!!) "Uh... me?" I called out to S. Zap with confusion in my voice. He looked over at me, clearly drunk. "Wazzap... ayy... twinkle twinkle little Rom... Blanny is flat... Vert biggest goddess... ughh..." And... he passed out. Everyone looked at him and at me, clearly in shock that there was two of me. I turned red, because those people probably thought I liked to get drunk, just because S. Zap does, apparently. I grabbed Nep's arm and ran to the Basilicom as fast as I could. I was going like, 20 MPH, but I wasn't tired. I had to get out of there. When we got back to the Basilicom, everyone was staring at my red face, but I dropped Neptune and ran to my room.

8:00

So I probably went to sleep... goddess, I need to stop waking up so early during the day... (A/N: My IRL waking time is like 7 or something XD) I walked over to my balcony (oddly enough, I have one) and saw everyone out there, staring at me. I slowly closed the door... and went back to sleep.

1:00 PM

After getting over what happened, I played the game I was best at with Neptune. And I... lost 15-2? "W-what..." I couldn't believe it. Neither could Neptune. "Hey... you're just having a rough day. Relax." Usually Neptune's advice is 'play more games!' Or 'play these games!' But she gave me what she did, so I went back to sleep.

10:00

What a day... since everyone is asleep, I might want to... sneak out for a while.