September 3, 2017 - The Song and the Sword (Day 13 - PP 4)

12:00 AM

As you should know, I'm in Sparky form. If you don't, why are you reading this part? Anyway, I walked by IF and Compa's room and stood at the doorway. "Isn't this suicide?" Quake asked me. "Well, basically it is, but by luck, I should live for about 30 seconds?" I guessed. Then I stopped. "I can't do this," I said. "Why?" asked Quake. "Well I-" We heard windows breaking. "Come on, before they find out!" Two figures started to grab whatever they could, and before they could escape I bound them with my sword in whip form. "Well, you thought you could break into the Basilicom and get away with it, huh? Well today's your lucky day! You can't!" My whip transformed back into a sword and I used Thunder's Edge on them. They flew all the way to... let's say Gamindustri Graveyard.

"Stop it," I muttered. Quake looked at me puzzlingly, and I shook my head. "Sorry. Are we going to sleep?" He shook his head. "I want to see if any stores are opened..."

12:30, Streets of Planeptune

"Are you sure about this, Quake?" I asked. He nodded. "I just need to... there!" He started running, so I had to follow him. When he stopped, he said, "Wait, no... that can't be right..." Right before us was a shining green orb, and it was emitting a light so bright, it felt like morning. Then the green orb lit up and blinded the world. When it faded, before us was a sword plated with rocks. "Quake... what's wrong?" I asked. He fell on his knees. "Not this... it was..." he stammered. Then the orb turned brown, and showed us a flashback of Quake's life.

2 Years Ago

First day of school in Elemental Academy! I'm so excited! I heard there were other people just like me! Wait, I hear something... "Um, hello? Who's there?" Silence. Who could that be? Wait, what's that? Is that a... rock? It's coming at me! It's spiky and sharp and... what? It stopped? "HOLY GODDESS!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" a man yelled.

"Sorry, sir, it just suddenly stopped like that!" I yelled back. He got mad and walked up to me. "Now you, sonny, are going to regret that..." He brought up a fist, but then he dropped me and fell to the floor. He was drenched in water. "You weirdo! Trying to hurt kids like that!" I looked behind me and saw a girl my age, wearing all blue, like the color of the sea. "Little missy, you just got yourself into a lot of trouble..." He lifted his hands up and suddenly lightning rumbled from the sky. Then, he fainted. A boy behind the man looked down at him. "The lightning spirits do not approve of you," he said. Then a hole opened from under the man and he fell under the earth. "Hi, I'm Rock, and that's Pacifia. Who are you?" he asked. Pacifia offered me her hand and lifted me up. "Um, I'm Quake." I said. His eyes lit up. "That's wonderful! We've been expecting you. Follow us!" The two of them walked down the path and I followed. But then, an electric spear shot through Rock and he fell, dropping his sword. 3 tall men in yellow looked down at us. "So, you killed our master. We always repay our debts." the one in the middle said. He kicked the sword to me, not knowing that I was there. I grabbed the sword and yelled, "HEY!! LOOK AT ME, YOU IDIOTS!!"

"Some little kid wants to avenge his little friend?" They all laughed. "I'd love to see you try us, 3 on 1. Stand back, little girl, if you want to live." Pacifia looked at me, and I nodded. Then I charged the three guys, and suddenly a voice spoke through my mind. The earth is with you, it said. I felt the power of the earth in me at that very monent. "ROCK CAGE!!" Rocks formed around each of them, trapping them under the earth. Then the rock cages formed over them, but they got out. "We swear, you will die one day..." then they left.

Fin

"Rock... no..." The sword started glowing. "Quake!!" I looked behind me and saw Neptune yelling. She kneeled down by Quake and started humming a song inside his ear. He looked up at me. "Those three..." he mumbled. I shook my head. "I don't know those three, and I don't know Rock. But I will get them for hurting you," I said. He nodded. "There he is! 8 years ago! Get him!" Three men charged at Quake, but then they saw me and stopped. "What's your deal, kid?" the middle one spat. The others laughed at the word 'kid'. "My deal is that you hurt Quake long ago. So to get to him, fight me." They laughed at me. They drew their electric spears and threw them at me. They stopped one inch from my chest and turned around. All of them struck the men's hearts. "No way... he's an Electric too..." they mumbled. They pulled the spears out of their bodies and looked up at the sky. "OH LIGHTNING SPIRITS, GRANT US THE POWER TO DESTROY THESE but NUISANCES!!" they yelled. "My goddess, who knew you'd want to destroy yourselves?" I said. They looked at me, mad. Then Neptune stood up and started singing like an angel. Then Rock's sword split into three and struck the men in the hearts, but unlike mine, the swords shattered in their bodies. They all fell to the ground. Then the point of the left sword, the flat of the middle sword, and the handle of the right sword fused together to make the original sword. Then the sword faded and a voice spoke through the night. Quake... never despair. I am still here. But then Quake turned around and he saw Rock himself. "Quake... it's me!" he exclaimed like nothing ever happened. "Rock!" he ran to Rock and gave him a tight hug. Then I walked over to Neptune. "So..." she looked at me. "Quake wakes me up at 3 in the morning every day to practice." she said.

3:00, Basilicom

"Wow! The sword is still here?!" Rock exclaimed. Quake nodded. They were in my room for the time being, so I skipped sleeping. Who needs that, am I right?

Oh shut up random YouTube video...

5:00

"I'm so bored..." Neptune didn't practice today because of what happened, so she has the day off, but now she has nothing to do... "Do you want to... play a game?" I suggested. Quake and Rock were outside. She looked up and nodded.

8:00

After dinner, everyone was on the couch watching TV. Except me... because... "I have to go somewhere..." I muttered. They paid me no attention, but that doesn't matter.

8:05, Streets

Planeptune seems to be empty lately, I wonder if... something happened? But if something happened, then why hasn't anyone said anything? Maybe I should go check out another nation... which nation though?

Lastation's Perks: Noire, Uni, Raziél, Tsun Life XD

Lowee's Perks: Blanc, Male_Blanc, Twins, Ryan (If M. Blanny agrees to it XD), Twin Pranks 24/7

Leanbox's Perks: Vert, Unlimited Access to Games, 5pb., Occasional Visits from Gear

A/N: Can you guys decide for me? Plz?