August 25, 2017 - Zap and Raziél (Day 4)

Everything I did while sneaking out was boring, even if it was 3 days, so I decided not to write about it. That's why this is Day 4--technically.

8:00 AM, Planeptune's Basilicom

"No way!"

"He's back!"

"I can't believe it!" All of the others were looking at IF's phone, bewildered by what was on there, and they didn't even notice me coming back. Did they notice me leave? "Hey guys... what's happening?"

"The one and only is back!"

"I never expected this!"

Oh boy... what are the possibilities... "Who is the um... 'one and only?'" I asked, putting a little curiosity in my voice. "Are you kidding? It's the Knight of Gamindustri! Razzy!" Nepgear yelled, excitement in her voice. A knight? Razzy? IF sighed. "His name is Raziél, (Who is an OC by SilverXeonic) but it's too hard, so we stick with Razzy for fun." Just then, Plutia and Peashy ran to us from the entrance of the Basilicom. "Did you hear? Did you guys hear? He's back!" Peashy yelled, jumping onto Neptuna- I mean Neptune. "Ok... I'm going to be in my room." As I walked into my room, many thoughts filled into my head. Raziél? A knight? What did he do? From my balcony, I jumped down (don't ask how I did that) and walked across the streets, everyone chanting Raziél's name. I don't even see him...

9:00, On the Streets

I literally walked across all of Planeptune, and I still can't find him. Wait... I forgot breakfast... crap. Hey look! I stopped by a Pudding Blast store! How oddly convenient! I walked in and everyone was crowding around a table, shock in there eyes.

"No way!"

"It's actually him!"

"Do you see his red cape?!"

"I can't believe my ey- who's that?" All eyes turned to me, sitting at a table. I mean, except for the goddesses and candidates, no-one really knows me, so...

"Hey you! Come over here! You won't believe it!" They called over to me, because they clearly wanted me to see Raziél. I walked over and saw him. So that's he looks like. "Nice cape." I tried to get on his good side, mainly because he looks strong, and he's 3 inches taller than me anyway. "So... you must be Zap. Hi! I'm Raziél. Nice to meet you!" He brought out his hand, and I shook it. "No way! He got to shake the Knight's hand!" Everyone was shocked with my um... 'accomplishment.' "You look tough. Wanna fight?" His eyes gleamed at me, expecting me to say no. "Sure..." My voice drifted away as everyone looked at me in shock. "Get the ambulances ready," one man said to another. "Virtua Forest, 1 PM. Don't be late!" He left the café.

9:30, Planeptune's Basilicom

Back at the Basilicom...

"You what?!"

They all looked at me in shock. Seriously, what's up with this 'Raziél' business? Is he that strong?! Anyway, I knew he was technically stronger, so I practiced in my room for a bit. And I almost knocked over everything... yes, I have high expectations of him. I mean, they call him the Knight, so he should be somewhat of a challenge. Probably a last boss battle or something.

12:55 PM, Virtua Forest

I arrived a bit early, mainly because I figured he was already there. Oddly enough, he wasn't... "There you are!" I jumped back and drew my nunchucks (I do have those, chill) "Don't be like that! It's me, Raziél!" For some reason, I couldn't find my words. "Hey there... Raz- Ra- Razi- Rae- uh..." Raziél looked at me, pleading eyes like he's saying, 'Don't do it don't do it don't do it don't do it.' I breathed and sat down, clearing my mind. "Sorry. So are we ready, Razié- woah!" Suddenly, a crowd appeared around us, giving us space to move, but closing in on us to watch.