A/N

Hello,

Hello,

in order to ensure the best possible reading experience for my audience, I will not be incorporating specific names to any one story. In my opinion, it is much less enjoyable to read an imagine or one shot and not be able to significantly immerse yourself into the story. Because of these reasons, no personal requests will be permitted.

Suggestions for certain stories are welcomed, but I cannot guarantee any of your stories will be written. I write from inspiration, and I will use your ideas to come up with stories that I am satisfied with and that I believe will satisfy the majority of my audience. I look forward to reading any requests you have of me, as it's interesting to write off a prompt.

I am a recent fan of all DC and Marvel movies/characters/shows, and I find that I am enjoying them more so over the shows I regularly watch, therefore I thought it would be a lot more enjoyable for me as well to write about it.

I cannot guarantee these imagines will last forever, but while they do I promise they will always be a good read. I never want to disappoint an audience!

Please be sure to get out my other work, but enjoy! Please be sure to request any scenes you want, I am always looking for inspiration.

Love, B.