CH. 14

[HYEBIN'S HOUSE]

Hyebin and Yoongi entered into the house after her mom called them back in for lunch.

All the bodyguards stood in a row against the wall as Yoongi walked over and sat down on the table.

Hyebin's dad stepped into the kitchen and noticed the bodyguards standing there like a bunch of statues.

HYEBIN'S DAD: "Ow, why don't you all have a seat too?"

Hyebin's mom looked over and noticed them as well.

HYEBIN'S MOM: "Yes, have a seat. I made plenty of foods for everyone. Sit down, sit down."

They all hesitated and Hyebin glanced over to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at them and then slightly nodded. They glanced at each other before stepping over and sit awkwardly at the table with Yoongi.

Hyebin tightens her lips as she was trying to hold in her laugh. This is such a rare sight.

HYEBIN'S MOM: "Oh, Hyebin. After lunch, go visit Aunt Sujin too. She came by everyday asking when are you coming back home for a visit. She misses you very much."

HYEBIN: "Yes, mom. I was planning to visit her too. It's been a while and I also miss her as well."

After lunch, Hyebin was doing the dishes when Yoongi brought over some more. She looked at him in surprise.

HYEBIN: "You don't have to bring it here; I'll go grab it myself."

YOONGI: "It's okay. Let me help you."

He rolled up the sleeves of his white-collar shirt and begins to scrub the dishes with the sponge.

She stared at him and then her lips form into a smile. He glanced down at her and noticed her smiling.

YOONGI: "What's so funny?"

She looked up at him in surprise.

HYEBIN: "Nothing. I just thought it's quite nice of you to help me with the dishes."

YOONGI: "What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I don't know how to wash dishes?"

HYEBIN: "No. I haven't said that."

YOONGI: "Then what?"

HYEBIN: "Well, I don't usually see you come home and do things often other than sleep, so I just thought you don't know how to do all these..."

YOONGI: "Even if I don't usually come home, it doesn't mean that I don't do anything."

HYEBIN: "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't say it again. But... thank you for helping. Seeing you like this... I like it."

He looked at her in surprise.

YOONGI: "You like me?"

She sighed and looked up at him.

HYEBIN: "I don't like you as in 'like you'. I like you for being this way. Helping and understanding. And you know...friendly. Not so grumpy all the times."

He lowered his eyes away while smiling to himself. She grinned after seeing his smile.

HYEBIN: "Also... your smile."

He looked back at her.

HYEBIN: "From now on, I want to see you smile often. It looks cute on you."

He blurted out a single chuckle and looked away. She raised both her eyebrows surprisingly and took a closer look at him.

HYEBIN: "You can get shy too?"