~Chapter 7~(My answer)

Ryuu's POV

It's been 1 month I've been schooling here with my brothers, also Kaoru and I is getting closer and closer... but I still waiting for her answer...

Today I canceled my meeting with Kaoru at her fav place... bacause I want to rest at library and sleep there after finished school... and I feel so tired today...

After school...

"Hey bro... I'll be at library if you want to find me..." I told my brothers

"Okay,bro" Kohaku

Kaoru's POV

I've been waiting for Ryuu but I just saw his brothers...

"Hey Kohaku, where is Ryuu..?"

"Ouh he said that he want to take a nap at library.." he said..

"Okay.. thanks"

Then I go to library to meet him... Actually, today I decided to tell him my answer... Then I saw Ryuu... he is sleeping at the last table in our library... I go closer to him and then I take a sit infornt of him... Then I played with his hair... so soft...

"Mmmm... Ryuu... I know that you not gonna heard me... because you are sleeping... I came here because I want to give the answer that you've waiting for... Im sorry if it took so long... whenever Im with you I remember someone that I've so close too... but O dont know who... Okay, my answer is... I love you too... thank you for understand me..."

Then I kiss him on his forehead...

"Well maybe next time I'll told it to you... again.."

Then I went home...

Ryuu's POV

I open my eyes and then I smile..

'Actually, Im not sleeping..'

Then I get up and go chased her... I saw her, then I run to her and hugged her from behind...

"Woah!"Kaoru...

Then I kiss her... and she kissed me back...

"I love you too, babe" I said it to her

"Wait, you heard it?"

"Yup, ever single words and also I feel the kissed on my forehead too.." I smile to...

Then she punched me...

"Errr... what was that for..?" I saw her face turned to red...

"It's for you... it's embraced me..."

I laughs and then I hugged her and I dont want to let her go again...

Hey guys... What is Ryuu talking about? "Dont want to let her go... again?" Mmm... Wanna find out... I think maybe on Chapter 9 or 10 the secret will be broken.... 😊😊 Dont forget to vote...😁