~Chapter 12~

Kaoru's POV

I was awake from my long sleep, I dont know how that I've been sleeping here... but I guess maybe 1 week or maybe 3 days... but when I looks at that calender on that table beside me, its been 3 month I've been sleeping here?!

Then I looked around and its seems like Im at hospital, then I looked beside me... I saw Ryuu sleeping on that sofa, but I just ignored him... then I want to take my phone on that table, but when I want to reach it I feel whole my body was hurt... I dont care about it I just want my phone and I want to called my mom...

But I fail to get it, I fall down and that make Ryuu wake up...

"Ouch..."

"Hey, are you okay? Let me help you to get up." Ryuu

He try to help me, but I pushed him away from me because I suddenly remember what he already done to me 3 years ago.

"Get lost! Stay away from me!" I yelled to him to not to touch me...

"But, I just want to help you" Ryuu

"I dont need your help, I can do it by myself!" I tried to stand up but my feet was so hurt, and I tried to get up again but I fail, then Ryuu just carry me and put me back to my bed.

"The heck!" I said to him

"Urmm... welcome" Ryuu

"Why do you come back?" I said to him to know the truth why he come back in my life again and why did he have to hide from me that he is already met me before...

Ryuu's POV

"Because" I looked down

"Because what?!" She said with an angry tone

"Because I wanted to fixed all that I've done." I looked into her beautiful eyes to make her believed me, but I just saw in her eyes... Sadness, anger and confused.

"Yeah right, you can fixed all you've done, but not my heart, it already died 3 years ago and you cant fixed that!" She looked into my eyes while holding her chest, I know, I've hurt her so much... I just stayed silents because I want to heard her cute mouth talking even if the words that she gonna says is hurt...

"You know how much I suffered on that day? To waiting for you to come back, 1 year I've been sleeping in that hospital, wishing that when I woke up I saw you right by my side... but you aren't there. Iam about to forgive you that day... but where are? You were late... you late 3 years ago" Once again I saw her crying... and its all because of me..

"Im sorry, Kaoru. Please give me chance to show-" She cut off my words

"Show, what? Show that you will love me? No, please get out of this room..." She said while she away her tears

"Kaoru, I-" then she cut my words, again.

"Ryuu, please get out, please!" She turned her face away from my face she couldn't looked at me.

"Ryuu, please get out!" She pointed to the door.

"Kaoru, I just want you to know that I-" Once again she cut my words

"I hate you, Ryuu! I hate you! Now please get out, please, I dont want to heard anything from you now, please get out." Her words was hurting me... what should I do? I walked slowly to that door and I opened it slowly, before I shut this door I looked at her, our eyes meets but then she looked away and that hurts me a lot....

A few minutes later, her mother came to me and asked about Kaoru and I said she was doing just fine and she is already woke up also has a doctor in her room, then she quickly came in... I just wait them in a waiting room, then suddenly a memories with Kaoru, suddenly flashback in my mind...

"Yeah right, you can fixed all you've done but not my heart!"

"You know how much I suffered on that day? To waiting for you to come back?!"

"I hate you,Ryuu! I hate you!"

Then I covered my face with my hand... I sighed hard then I feel like someone touched my shoulder and say...

"Still waiting for her, huh?"

Kosaki

Hey guys, glad to be back again!!!😆😆😆 I miss you all!!! Sorry for the late update😭😭 I hope you like it, and dont forget to vote below👇👇 and comment anything you want...
Once again sorry for the broken english or spelling😂😂 K see ya later...