~Chapter 17~

*Hye there😊 Now its time for a fight time YAY!!!
....... (SONG:Until the day I die)........

Ryuu's POV

"What is..."
.
.
.
.
"What is your relationship with Kaoru?"

"Why do you want to know about that, you not her boyfriend"

"Aghh... just stay away from her"

"That is my business with whom I want to close to, you the one who stay away from her!"

"Listen, I dont have a time to fight with you"

"Huh... why? You afraid?" Mitch

Afraid? Since when?

"What did you just say?"

"You afraid... You are WEAK!"

"Said it again and I will FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Ouhh... Im so afraid"

This guy really want to test me isnt it? I will show you who is WEAK!!!

"Come on, I will show you who is weak or the loser!" I push him

I saw his face turning into red maybe he is already mad at me... I just says who is the weak and it already make him angry? Weak!!

"Okay, we will see" he push me harder than me... Then he punched me but I avoided it...

"Hah! It didnt hit me"

"You!"

"Yes, me?"

He tried to punch me again but it didnt hit me.... I laughed

"Ouhhh its funny isnt it? But wait until I get your girl... I will make her mine, this night, its gonna be so romantic" he smriked to me

I punched him on his face until a blood came out from his mouth and he did it too...

I was losing my control... I can kill him anytime now but...

Kaoru's POV

Since we are in a rest time, I decided to walking around this place and I want to ask Momoko and Miyako if they can friend me but... I dont want to disturb them and maybe Mitch will friend me but I didnt saw him...

I ask his friend where is Mitch, they said that Mitch with Ryuu and I guess this is a bad news... I went to search them...

Then, I saw them talking... I was hiding so they cant see me... I didnt heard them talking about... then I saw Ryuu punched Mitch and Mitch did it too... I know that Ryuu was already losing control then I quickly get out from the place that I was hiding...

I hugged him from behind... I whispered to him

"Stop it..."

Then he stop... I let him go and I go at Mitch his mouth was bleeding...

"Are you okay?"

I looked at Ryuu... He leave us...

Then I punched Mitch on his chest...

"Stupid!"

"Ouch!"

"You know that it was danger, thank goodness he didnt killed you"

"Huh, I bet he cant do that"

"Really?"

I punched him again and I guess its hard than before...

"Cehhh... You are so stupid, Mitch!"

Then I leave him...

"Hey wait, you said that because you care about me, right?"

"Care?! The heck are you talking about... I do meant it he can killed you!"

"How do you know?"

*Hola guys😁😁 Its nice to meet you again... so how about this chapter? It is good? Or average? Hehe😉😉 So dont forget to vote or comment anything you want... Love ya all... thanks 4 reading my book😙😙😙 Babye see you at nice chappie😎😎