~Chapter 25~

Nobody's POV

After 3 days spend time at Sir Mark's place doing the project, they went back to their place...

~1 week later~

Ryuu's POV

"Well you know what I've already found someone better than you"

"Well you see, how can I just accepted people who already threat me like a toy? You know what I'll give you a situation. When someone have a new toy and you love the toy so much until it broke and you just throw it away and you want to picked it again? Evenif the toy is already in a dust bin? I know you understand it right?"

"Well, I guess you are wrong... I'll never ever ever in my life gonna forgive you"
.
.
.
Her words still repeat on my mind again and again and again...

What did I done? I guess, I was so late she already taken by someone who is better than me... I think I should move on... I know it is not same without her in my life again... but I have to learn to love someone else, even if it so hard for me to do it...

I went to school as always, I looked at the girls around me and its seems like they like me but Im not the old Ryuu, I cant do it, Im not a playboy anymore... she changed me a lot... she changed me how to love the only one girl... and it was her, only her. The one that I loved so much...

Shit! This is so hard! How did she do it? It was so easy to replace me...

I think I have to be myself again... Ryuu the playboy, Ryuu the player, Ryuu the heartbreaker, Ryuu the one who doesnt know what is love means...

I wish that I could go back to my country right now... Im sorry Momoko, Miyako I cant keep your promise...

How long should I wait? I look at the calendar and I have 76 days? Aghhh... I really want to go home now!!

I GIVE UP ON YOU KAORU!!!

Kaoru's POV

All this 1 week I didnt talked much and I know Mitch noticed it and he'll know the truth too...

"Hye, are you okay?" Mitch

"Yeah, Im fine"

"No, you not okay"

If you know that Im not fine so did you ask, Stupid

"So?"

"Let me take you to somewhere"

I just nodded and follow him...

I was in his car and he ask me to close my eyes...

Then, when I feel this car is already stop

"Dont open your eyes"

He get out from this car and went to open my door and he leads me to somewhere...

"Mitch, where are taking me to?"

"Its a surprised"

Sometimes I hate surprised

Then we stop

"Okay, you can open your eyes now"

I open it and I saw two table and a candles on the table and has a food...
I dont like it but well free foods...

I looked at him with my eyebrow raised

"Well I know you dont like it but please, I promise this is the last"

Well he did it before... and I dont know how many times he did it... he still dont know me well. Then he leads me to the table

"Okay, so why are you taking me here?"

"Well I will tell you later and so right now lets enjoy our meal"

I still make a confused face and I guess he gonna confessed his feeling to me, again.

After we ate our meal, he takes me to the lake, we sat near the lake and I can feel the air is so fresh and so calming... before he staright to the point that he wanted to talked about, he talked all things and I hope failed to talked about his feeling like before...

"Kaoru, actually I was thinking that..."

There it is...

I just stayed silents and waited for him to said it but then I guess its not a good weather today... its was raining and we went to his car...

Then I said to him

"Can we go home? Im so tired"

I looked at him and he looks a little bit sad

"Yeah"

As I arrived, I still in his car and when I wanted to get out,

"Kaoru"

I looked at him and our eyes met

"I know you still loved him and I know that I cant replaced him but can you please accpeted me? I promise I will never hurt you. I can be better than him please learned how to love me and forget about him"

"Mitch, your a sweet guy, gentle and lovely but I just not perfect for you"

"No, you are perfect for me"

"I know you will said that but Im sorry"

"Hmm.. its okay, I'll wait"

I get out from his car and I went in

"Hye, gurl. Mitch told me that he ask you out so... how it is?"

"Not well"

"Wait, you rejected him?"

I just nodded

"Ouhh... so bad... I like that guy"

"Well, I want to take a bath"

"Okay, and dont forget to come here again I have something for you"

"Yeah!"

After I take a bath, I went downstairs

"Hye, where are you?

"Kitchen, come here"

Went to the kitchen and I saw a cake

"Wow! I love this cake, how do you know?"

Then I just ate it...

"Well, its not me, dear"

"Then, who is it? Mitch?"

"No, not him. It was he"

I raised my eyebrow

"Also he gave you this card too"

I take it and I read it

"Hye, wanted to heard it too... read it laud"

"Fine, Dear Kaoru, I hope you like that cake, it was your favorite right? I gave it to you because today is a date that when you confessed your feeling 3 years ago before you move here... I guess you dont remember it right? I know I've hurt you so much Im so sorry, I know we should move on and I hope you are happy with someone that always by your side... I just want to tell you that..."

I stop for a while

"Want to tell what? Read it till the end"

I continued it

"That... I love you.... Love R"

"R? Who is R? Wait, is that why you didnt accept Mitch?"

I just ignored her and went to my room

"Hye, Kaoru! Ceh... teenager"
_________________________________________

I was at my room... I tried to sleep but I cant... I feel like something gonna happens...

*Hola guys😁😁 okk babye dont forget to vote thats all😂😂😘😘