~Chapter 21~

Ryuu's POV

Its been 3 month she leave. Momoko and Miyako said that Kaoru didnt tell them that she leave but they know where she went. She went to... Paris? I know that Kaoru didnt like a romantic place like Paris and Paris is a place that such a fashionable. They got that infromation from Ms Keana and they said that Mitch also went there...

Aghhh... Mitch?

~ 2 years later ~
.
.
.
.
Finaly, Im here! The place that I want to meet her... HELLO PARIS!!!

Actually, how I got here because my  school send me here to study here but I have only 3 month to study here but if I got top 10 in this collage I have to stay here for 1 year... and if it not because of Momoko I wouldn't be here and actually she is the one who will go here...

"Momoko, I got a suprised to you..." Ms Keana

"What is it?"

"Congrats Momoko! Our school choose you to go to the Paris to study, because you always got top 3 the clever person in our country" Ms Keana

*Wow!!!😂😂😂 Top 3?!!!😂😂

When I heard that she'll go to the Paris after school I ask Momoko if I can replace her but in the first she said 'No' and I said to her...

"Well then, if you go you'll never gonna met with Kohaku... and you'll gonna miss him... right? And you have to break up with him because you have to study hard..." I said to her "If I'll go I can bring Kaoru back" I said to her again

"I think you're right but you must be the top 3, isnt it? Dont worry I'll help you" she smile

But it took 1 month to get in the top 3 and to replace Momoko's place and she is the 1...

That is not improtant now, the now I have to find her after finished school... I sigh

Nobody's POV

As he walked in the school he went to the teacher's room to sign in... and when he already sign in he went to his class... and also all the girls in it already melting because of his look and his closet... he wear a green shirt that on his shirt says 'Bad Boy' and a dark green jacket,he let his jacket opens and a black jeans and also grey shoes that says ✅'NIKE'

*I hope you can imagine it hehe😅😅 I dont really good at descirbing a closet😂😂

Its been 3 weeks now and he still didnt starts his mission to find Kaoru its all because of too many homeworks... when will he find her?

Ryuu was at his class and the teacher was teaching infornt and he look outside the window and he saw a girl was playing a soccer and he wonder that it is Kaoru...

'Nah, there are many girls in this world can play soccer too.' He thought

And he looked back at the girl and the girl has a raven hair... he cant see her face clearly and he just ignored it...

~ The next day ~

'What am I doing here? I want to go here because I want to bring her back but I was busy with this STUPID homeworks and studying and since when I loved to study?' He sighed havyly and he was bumped on girl with a black raven shirt and black lagings and she wear a black glass and wear a black red lips... all black, also her shoes were green and black too... she was so pretty but her attitude...

"Hye! Use your eyes you, Stu-" she didnt finished her words when she looked at Ryuu... she looks so suprised and just leave before finished her words...

*Hye there!😉😉 Hope you like this chappie and I have a great news for ya... At my country its already holiday! YAY!!!😄😄😄 So I'll update as fast as I could cuz no more homeworks no more task no more exam for this 2 month😅😅😅 So see ya at the next chappie and dont forget to vote😙😙 THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND SUPPORTERS❤❤❤