~Chapter 15~

Kaoru's POV

He hugged me...
.
.
.
I want to hugged him back... I really do miss his hugged... I can feel his love for me... I want to take back my words to him that I hate him... Then I remember my words to him

I hate you, Ryuu

I want to change that words to...

I love you, Ryuu...

But my brains said 'dont do it' but my heart said 'just forgive him'... Which one should I pick? But my ego was so high than my love for him, but I do have a little feeling for him, I still love him the way he do, but it a hard decision, half of me said that it enough to love him and half of me said that keep going and everyone need a second change... ouhhh STUPID... I pushed him and I run away...

I was so confused.

Ryuu's POV

She pushed me and she run away I want chased her but... Momoko stop me...

"Hye!" Momoko

"Momoko, what you doing here?"

"Sir Jeff, want to meet with you... he want to talked about your sport"

"Now?"

"Now"

Kaoru's POV

After school, my class didnt went home because have a great news for us Ms Keana says...

We wait a few second, then Ms Keana came and told as the great news. She said that the principal choose our class to a vacation but is not for have fun it is for learning while go to vacation...

I cant wait!!! We will move tomorrow and we will stay there too... Four days

~The Next Day~

As I arrived, I went to class. Ms Keana said that we will used bus to go to the place. When everyone already came, we go get in the bus... I take a seat beside Mitch.

It took 3 hour to arrvied at the place we went... I was so sleepy.

Mitch's POV

Finally its been more than 2 years I've been waiting for her finally she need me, now I will never let her go anymore I will show that Im better then anyone else. I promise.

She seat beside me and we talked a lot of things then I looked at her, she looks so sleepy, its so cute... Then we stopped talking... Then suddenly, her head fall in my shoulder. I looked at her,she already sleep... I smile.

As we arrived, she woke up and yawned. She asked me

"Are we already arrived?"

"Yeah"

Ryuu's POV

I was so mad right now! Im the one who right by her side NOT that boy!!! IT WAS ME!!! Aghh

When we get out from that bus, my hand has shaking and that means I really want to punched that guy...

Kaoru's POV

When we already get out from that bus, Ms Keana introduce the people who owner this place. Then, we went into the inn to put our stuff. All the girls sleep in the same room and so do the boy. The boy's room only beside us.

After that, all the girls already go out and only me in that room. When I already out of that room, I closed the door and then...

"Kaoru"

I turn and it was...

Who do you think that calls Kaoru's name? Hye everyone, Im back😆😆 Sorry for taking so long to update😔😔 By the way, dont forget to vote. Comment anything you want😊 Okk see ya at the next chapter😉 Hope you like it❤ Love ya all😙😙