Chapter 3

Two days had already passed. Midoriya was in bed, sleeping more than before. He was always tired. But could still walk in the house if he needed to. Lida and Uraraka came after school the day before. Midoriya had a lot of fun talking to them, they had a lot of stories to share with him and he didn't mind listening to his friends over and over. Listening to voices was really pleasant, because he didn't really had a lot of people to talk to anymore. He knew what he had to do. He wanted to tell Todoroki first...But his other friend was there and he knew it would be worst if he waited more. He HAD to tell them about his state. In the middle of a conversation, he stopped his two friend and told them everything. How he wasn't going to come back at school. How he was actually, never going to go anywhere again. That this next weeks, will be is last. The two of his friends didn't know what to say. They both cried and stood so long after. They even passed a bit of the night with Midoriya. They couldn't believe what was happening. They stood by each other, talking about everything. Praying for a miracle. Even if Midoriya...Had already accepted his fate. But now they were gone again, and he was left to himself. They left in the middle of the night, when Midoriya couldn't help but falling asleep, he was drained. They left, closing his door, leaving him in the room that was now as dark as the night.

In the middle of the day, his cellphone began rigging. He looked at the screen, it was Todoroki calling him. His heart was bouncing in his chest. He was panicking. His friend had probably told Todoroki already. He didn't want to answer, scared that Todoroki would be mad at him for hiding it. But....He knew he had to answer. He was the one who decided to hide it, so he would be the one to deal with it.

He answered the call, bringing the phone slowly to his ear.
"H-Hey....Todoroki.." Said Midoriya, tears in his eyes. Scared to hear what Todoroki would say.

"Hey Midoriya! How are you doing? I'm still coming after school, is it okay?" He asked

"Um..Yeah, yeah, of course." He was surprised. Todoroki didn't seem to be talking any different from before. His voice even sounded like he was excited.

"Great. I'll be there soon, then." Said Todoroki.

"O-okay! If you say so." Midoriya's voice was trembling. He wasn't sure if Todoroki knew, anymore.

"Oh and by the way...Did something happened with iida and uraraka? Them looked...weird today. They were always looking away and acting weird. Did something happened when they visited you yesterday?

"Not really....I don't know...We just talked a bit yesterday..." Said Izuku, sweating. Now that he knew his friend haven't told the news, he realized that he had to do it himself. He continued: "I'll see later Todoroki..."

"Oh- Okay, sure. Laterz." Said Todoroki, before hanging up.

Midoriya put his cell phone away and started fixing into the distance.

" How am I going to do this...?" He said trembling.