Chapter 15

Their heads turned around when they heard the creaking of Midoriya's door.
It didn't take much time for Todoroki to appear in the kitchen. Midoriya waved at him with a little smile.

"Do you feel in better form? You didn't had much sleep in the last 24h." Said Izuku's mom, while making sigh that Todoroki could sit at the table.

Todoroki slowly sat at the table and responded:

"Yes, better."

"That's wonderful. Are you hungry?" She asked

"No, I'm fine." He responded politely.

"If you say so." She sighed. " Well, I will leave my son to you, I need to go to the grocery store!" She said enthusiastic as she was heading to the door.

Todoroki nodded. Midoriya blushed, to the thought of being alone with Todoroki and that his mom knew there was a little something between the two made him embarrassed. As she finished to put her shoes on and was opening the door, Midoriya shouted:

"If you find Fish shaped bread, can you get us some?"

"Fish shaped bread? Why?" She asked with a little chuckle.

"It gives me good memories." He responded,  giving a little playful look at Todoroki.

"Okay, I'll get going!"

His mom closed the door, leaving the two boys in an awkward silence.
Midoriya spoke first:

"You're really not hungry?" He asked the most naturally as possible.

"Not really."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"Sooooooo. Do you want to go in the living room? We could watch a movie?" Added Midoriya, trying to get to a conversation.

"Sure." Todoroki responded, getting up. "I'll help you."

"Oh, I'm fine for now. But thank you!" Midoriya responded with a smile.

The two boys were now heading to the living room. Todoroki could see that Midoriya was trying to walk with confidence, but his legs shaking were betraying him. He could clearly see that the boy was suffering. It was hurting him to see how weak he was getting physically and he was trying to keep hided the fear that was growing inside him.
When they finally arrived, Todoroki made sure Midoriya was comfortable and started to look in the drawers to find a good film. After a couple of minutes of research, Shoto ended up with two movies's cases in his hands.

"I found those two, you can decide." Todoroki said, handing the two movies to Midoriya who took them.

"Lets see..." Midoriya looked at the two cases. " Avengers.....or mean girls...?" He pronounced the movies Todoroki had chosen out loud with a little laugh. "Haha you're funny-" Started to say Midoriya but soon realized at Todoroki's serious face that he wasn't joking.

"So?" Shoto asked

"Uh...Let's go with Avengers..." Midoriya said, giving back the movies to his friend.

"Sure."

Todoroki put the unchosen movie at his original place and went to put Avengers on.
He did all the menu's settings and when the movie was about to start, got up to join Midoriya to sit next to him.

( To be continued )