Chapter 8

Midoriya took a random oversized shirt and a pair of pyjama pant's.

"I'll go brush my teeth, you can change, I'll be back in a couple of minutes." Said Todoroki while leaving the room.

"Okay..." Responded Midoriya going back to his own bed.

Todoroki closed the door behind him, and Izuku started to put on his pyjamas.
His heart was still beating fast. Midoriya touched his cheeks, they were burning red.

"Why am I so embarrassed about?!" Thought Midoriya to himself. "He's my bestfriend.."

Midoriya shook his head, trying to get those weird thoughts away.
He had this strange feeling in his chest, heart racing and feeling warm.
He went inside his sheets and covered himself completely.
Only a couple of second after being in his bed made him realize how tired he was.
His body was hurting, he already could feel his eyes drifting. The comfort of the bed was taking him. With a last thought of Todoroki, he fell asleep.

Todoroki came back a couple of minutes later, a toothbrush in one hand. He closed the door behind him gently and started to ask:

"Hey Midoriya, you can go, it's your turn-" He stopped when he saw that Izuku was already sleeping.

Todoroki took the time to cautiously turn the lights off and getting to bed without a sound. He wasn't really tired, so he went on his phone.
Hours passed, Todoroki still on his smartphone, peeking from time to time to see if Midoriya was still okay and breathing fine. He finally fell asleep a bit after pass 1 am, his phone still in hand.