Chapter 10

"D-did you just..." Todoroki paused before continuing. "Kissed me..?"

Midoriya was frozen in place. Unable to move. What have he done?

"I-I'm sorry! Let me explain! I just- you k-know. I...." Midoriya wasn't able to explain or even express himself clearly. What could he say anyway? He didn't even had an idea.

"..." Todoroki was silent, still fixing Izuku.

Midoriya was now sweating, was Todoroki mad...? Midoriya had multiple scenarios going through his head. Was Todoroki going to leave? Was he going to be angry? Did he just broke a friendship? Maybe Todoroki found it gross and was going to leave.
Midoriya started panicking.

"Please...Dont be mad...I'm sorry...I don't know what I've done...I didn't meant to kiss you-" Midoriya stopped talking when he saw Todoroki's face go red.

"So, you did kiss me."

"I-I'm sorry."

The two of them stayed silent for time. Not moving or doing anything. Midoriya was extremely embarrassed for what he just did. Why on earth did he kissed Todoroki? Izuku started thinking about yesterday, how weird he felt when Shoto started changing. Or how happy he always was when Todoroki was with him. That's when he realized something. He's heart started pounding. He was in love. He had a crush on his bestfriend and didn't even realized it until this day.

Midoriya looked into Todoroki's eyes. The boy still looked confused about what was happening. Izuku told himself that he had no choice, and should probably tell Todoroki or they would stay there forever, not talking. Midoriya took a deep breath and started talking:

"I-I think I have a crush on you." Said Midoriya the less awkwardly that he could.

"On me?"

"Y-Yeah I know. You're my bestfriend...I don't know where this is coming from...I'm sorry for what I did...do you pardon me?" Asked Midoriya with puppy eyes.

"Midoriya I don't get it. You have a crush on me?" Asked Todoroki making his way a bit
closer to Midoriya

"I-I uh, I'm not sure, actually- Don't take this the wrong way!"

"It's fine Midoriya."

Izuku's expression slightly changed.

"W-what? Are you sure?"

"I said it was fine."

Todoroki was now right in front of Izuku.

"U-Uh, Todoroki....What are you-"

Todoroki started kissing Midoriya. Izuku couldn't move, feeling his face becoming red. The two or them stayed like that for a couple of second before Shoto gently stopped.
He looked into Midoriya's eyes.

"You're eyes are beautiful." He simply said

"Ah. AH. AHHH." Shouted Midoriya, now completely out of it.

What was happening? What just happened? What would he do now?
Midoriya thoughts were all over the place, he was trembling and didn't know what to do. It was just too much. He couldn't handle more. He rushed to the bathroom and locked himself, not looking back. All he saw before going was Todoroki's face looking confuse as he started getting up. He was now breathing fast, palm on is mouth, trying not to say anything or making any sounds. A couple minutes passed when he heard foots steps coming his way. Two gentle knocks on the door.

"Midoriya....Are you okay?" Izuku heard from the other side of the door.

"I-I am." He responded less smoothly that he hoped he did.

"Why are you hiding, then?" Todoroki paused before continuing. "Are you afraid of me...?"

"N-No! Of course not!"

"Then what are you hiding from?"

Midoriya was about to say something but no words came out of his mouth.
What could he say? He didn't even know what to say back.

"I don't know..."

"Then get out, and come eat breakfast already."

"No."

"Midoriya."

"No."

"Are you really doing this right now? Midoriya come out. "

Todoroki's tone of voice had slightly changed.

"I don't want to!" Cried Midoriya

"...Why do you hide from me?"

"B-Because! It's not okay!" Cried Midoriya trying to explain himself even if he was as confuse as he could ever be.

"Midoriya listen to me..."

"No! No! No!" Shouted Midoriya, putting his palm on his ears.

"Midoriya, I love you."

Izuku was now fixing the door, completely in shock.

"What...?"