Chapter 6

*A new character's gonna be in this chapter*

Please don't hate me for this upload. This will work good. ^_^

One morning I was energized to wake up early because this is going to be a rest day for me. I got my phone to check out my morning message from the love of my life.

message received from: Babe <3

Rise and shine RisseyBabe! I wanna come over at your place but my schedule's pretty fully loaded today. Sorry. But I promise to catch up with you next time as soon as possible. Alright? I love you so much. Take care of yourself, i miss you!

 xx

---

He's always the first person to make me smile all day. I got up my bed and sat at my living room and turned my laptop on. There's a new mail from someone who's named "Unknown Person" Totally creepy. But I opened the message and I just saw a pic of Toff and Angelie Collins kissing. The picture only showed half of their body, which happened to be both naked.

I felt coldness wrapping around my body as I look at that. Tears quickly ran down my face and my mind was totally blanked. I texted him that i'm now breaking up with him. I am to hurt and mad that I forgot to tell him why. If he was just asked to pretend Angelie's fake boyfriend why will they do that? Why would he kiss her? I felt so stupid for believing and trusting him. I don't want to see him-ever. The whole day became the darkest day of my life so far. This is the second time why I cried for Toff. I saw countless messages from him on my phone and missed calls that was also from him. But I just continued ignoring them. Some of them was:

Message from: Babe <3

Why? What have I done? Oh crap. Please don't. :'( I love you!

xx

------

Message from: Babe <3

Please text me back. I need you. Babe let's fix this please. I'm feeling really weak without you.

I will always love you no matter what.

Toff,

----

Message from: Babe <3

Answer my calls. I'm now looking so stupid here at the set. I can't work well.

Rissey, i'm begging you. Please don't break up with me.

I miss you so bad.

---

I am feeling completely weak. I miss him but I am really hurt. I just slept at my pillow that is wet with my tears the whole day. I cry every time I open my eyes. Finally the next day came. It was a day for work. I'm off for a photo shoot today. I'm still feeling not myself. But I have to attend this shoot. I'll be posing for a magazine ad with a famous celebrity model at my age.