Chapter 20

A/N: sorry guys for the super LATE upload. BTW, I want to dedicate this chapter to Ms. @PaulaManalus for being a very patient reader and so as to @sillypanda03. Thanks to the both of you.

Hmmwell before anything  else, I know some of you already predicted that Sophie was sick and that's what she's going to tell Rissey. YES! you guys are RIGHT! BUT, BUT, BUT, there is another confession  that she will be making soon..... Watchawt! haaha.

ENJOY! ^_^

-------------------------------

Rissey's P.O.V.

"Toff, what's wrong?" I mumbled looking straight his eyes.

"Oh, nothing." I can sense that he's practically hiding something from me.

"Your lying. Tell me now. Please?" I begged. He looked worried.

"I have no right. I'm not in the place to tell it to you. Whatever it is, i'm not the one that shloud be telling it to you. I-i'm sorry Rissey. I-I just cant even I want to tell it to you." He said with cracking voice. I really can't get this fucking things. My mind thoughts was totally disordered and I can't take this anymore.

Knowing Toff, he never hides a single thing without me knowing but what the heck is this thing about Aunt that people just want her to tell me and no one else? Oh crap. I can't stand it.

"Rissey, Babe, look, i'm sorry."

"It's okay. But I really don't get it Babe. I feel like, afraid and nervous. I really am." I cried. Toff hugged me while he draw circles on my back.

"I'm here. I'll always be." He said then kissed my forehead.

We decided to come down and take our breakfast at the dining room. I grabbed a toast and saw Aunt Sophie heading our way.

"Uhh, Toff? Can we go somewhere since we're both not in the mood to go to school?" I asked Toff.

"But.. Where? You better just stay home. Anyway Sophie is here to take good care of you." I can't say a word and just nodded when Toff responded.

He stayed at our house until after lunch and went back home for a while to talk with his mom for I don't know why. But I guess it has something to do with their business. So I was left home with Aunt Sophie. I've got no choice and Toff didn't want me to go out either. I stayed at my room the entire day and did nothing but to watch some tiring and boring movies. You see, I don't have the courage to talk to her right now. I am so confused with what's happening and with what she's really up to. But just like what I said, I am not and can never be mad at her. She's like my second mom.

I went downstairs to grab some cereals. Darn it. I realized I haven't eat since after breakfast and it's now time for dinner. Aunt Sophie was looking at me worriedly. But I didn't mind. I called Toff to come over for a while. Then later on, I decided to make him stay for the night.

Weeks had passed just like that. We entered school without me talking to Aunt Sophie. It's not quite easy to be bitter around her. It nearly kills me. Every time I see her I feel like I always want to just hug her tight.

"Tell me until when will you really try to stay like that." Toff said.

I started feeling hurt. I tried to keep my hard feelings for not talking to Aunt but when Toff is around, he's the only one who understands me when it comes to this. "Babe, it's too hard. I don't know until when can I really take it. I can't stand that really long to be with Aunt at home without even saying hi to her. What can I do?" I cried.

"Shh. Stop crying babe. To tell you honestly, the best thing for you to do is to talk to her until there's more time. I always say that to you almost everyday but you never managed to listen to me even just for once. But please believe this time, it's the best way to do."