Chapter 19

A/N: Hi! Hihi. Had a long busyy weeek. sorry for the late upload. There's a new character on this chapter. :)) Enjoy! :D

Note: *sexual content* ahead on the first paragraph. haha

----------------------------------

Rissey's P.O.V.

Toff started planting a kiss on my lips. I responded immediately with his kiss making our lips dance together. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance which I gave in. I once again saw fireworks in my mind as our tongues massage each other. I can't exactly explain my feeling as we deepen our kiss. He started pulling my top off as he broke the kiss slowly and kissed me back after. His hands started exploring my body as I remove his shirt revealing his bare chest and his six packs. I guess I can stay like this forever as long as i'm with him. We continued making out with mere hotness as we arrived to the next part of this- the second time we made love. Every time i'm with Toff is a moment I can never regret. My love for him is real and can never fade. I can feel his loving me back. 

We woke up with huge smile in our faces. It seemed as though we don't care about anything but us. It's really nice to wake up with Toff by my side. We decided to prepare our selves to get home. Mom and Dad never worried about me as long as they know that i'm with him. They do trust him that much. It was almost five in the afternoon when we reached home.  He stopped for a  while at my place to drop me and say hi to my parents before he go.

"Did you have a nice trip?" Mom asked me while Dad and Toff were talking at the kitchen.

"Yeah Mom. And I have something to tell you by the way." She smiled like she already knew what am I about to say.

"I think you don't need to say it any more. It's obvious my daughter. I can read you that well. Well, i'm happy that you finally got back together. Your father and I trusts you and Toff anyway." She said with a huge grin on her face. Well my mom sure know me that well. That's why I really love her.

"Thanks mom. I love you." I hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Cleriss. Oh I almost  forgot to tell you, Sophie your aunt will be visiting here tomorrow." She said in a mono-tonal way. I wonder why she doesn't look so  happy.

Sophie is my favorite Aunt. She knows everything about me and she can also read my mind. Though we haven't communicated yet for almost 2 years. The last time Isaw her was when I was 13. That was a very long time ago.

"Really mom? Wow! I miss her so much! Why is she visiting? I guess she's working right?"I asked.

"Y-y-you'll know it soon." Mom responded as if she's controlling her tears not to fall.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"W-well, nothing much. Your dad and I will be on a business trip this coming Tuesday so she'll be staying here while we're not around." She smiled but it looks faked. But I didn't mind that.