Chapter 22

A/N: HELLO :) Sorry for the SUPER LONG wait! Now, Here's the new chappie. I know you guys didn't expect this to happen. But just please be patient and trust me for this story. I'm now back to regular updating. :) I missed Wattpad so muchooo! ^_^ BTW, please tell me, what can you say about the new cover? :)

Okay, so LEGGO! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Toff's P.O.V.-

I rang the doorbell to pick up Rissey for our dinner I felt a bit nervous about my plan this night. It was her mom who opened the door.

"Hey Son, Toff!" Her mom greeted me with a huge hug.

"Hey mom. I'm nervous about tonight." I told her.

"I know you can make it. Oh wait. Clerisse is going down. Shushhh! Be ready." She smiled.

It was common for me to see Rissey dressed up. But this night was so different.  She looks like an angel with her attire.  She stared at me looking amazed as well. I don't know but I just wore my favorite button up light pink collared shirt and matched it with a khaki pants and a dark brown Moccasin shoes which accidentally matched her dress. Her her falls perfectly with those curls.

"You look so fabulous Babe." I pecked her lips lightly.

"So do you. Your look matches with mine tonight. We didn't even talked about what to wear earlier right?" We laughed. With that, we waved goodbye to her mom and dad then hopped on my car.

I took her to our favorite restaurant. We had some eyes staring at us. I guess they recognized me and her. We acted like they don't exist and continued our date.

"So, how do you feel Babe?" I asked her. Gawd. I feel so nervous.

"I'm feeling great. But i'm just wondering why did we need to have a date today. Uhh you know, there's even no special occasion at all for us to celebrate?" I felt more nervous and heat started feeling my cheeks burn.

"Well. I just feel like wanting to have a date with my girl. I miss her smile." Then I shrugged. I saw her blush. She really looked so damn freaking cute whenever she blushes like that. It sent butterflies in my stomach. I placed my hands in pocket where I placed the small box with a ring inside.

Hell yes, what you guys are thinking since a while ago was right. I am planning to ask her to marry me tonight. I know it's too early but I really love her and no one can replace her in my heart. Forever.

I guess Sophie was never wrong to talk to me before. Yes, she spoke with me. Remember that time when Rissey and I didn't came to school? That's the time when Sophie did. She confessed about her real relation with Rissey and so as her condition. And I am so stupid to promise to her that I won't tell it to Rissey. It nearly killed me to keep a single secret to her. But i'm glad she recovered from her Aunt Sophie's death.

Going back to my discussion with Sophie, she asked me to never let go of Rissey. Actually don't need someone to tell it because I will never really let go of her. I love her to death. Sophie told me that she wanted me to marry Rissey when we reached the right time. She wants to see her daughter's future with me and I am so happy about it.

Now, I will be asking Rissey to marry me. Not because Sophie wants me but because I want to assure my love and future with her.

"Hey Babe?" Rissey asked me and I came back with my senses.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing, you looked in deep thoughts. Your cute. Love you." She smiled.

"I love you more. Well I guess I am in deep thoughts thinking about you." I chuckled. She punched my arm playfully as she blushed. It sent tingles through my skin. Damn it. Why is she the only girl who can make me feel like this?