Chapter 16

Author's note: Here's what you guys are waiting for! Finally! HAHA. Specially Toff's fans out theree! :)) This was the longest chapter I wrote so far :) I guess. I want to say hi to Ate @PaulaManalus and I want to thank her for being a supportive reader <3 :*

Sorry for my spelling mistakes. It's already 4:19am here at my clock and I haven't sleep yet. My eyes are puffy noow :( 

ENJOY! <3

-------------------------------

-Toff's P.O.V.-

I love Rissey. But she seemed to treat me just as a bestfriend. My heart really do breaks every time she calls me that. I don't know why but if she's happy then i'll just respect whatever her decision is. I saw Jade a while ago and she confessed her feelings for me. Well I told her i'm still in love with Rissey but she begged for me to at least give her a chance. So I let her though I don't really like her. Maybe this way i'll learn to love Rissey as a bestfriend so that i'll not be hurt anymore whenever she calls me 'bestfriend'. So I agreed to come to dinner with Jade.

I was about to drive Rissey home but she told me that she's going out with Ian and that time, I felt jealousy surged within me. And snapped out of my mind that she's starting to like someone and I also should. As I have my dinner with Jade, I just can't stop of thinking about Rissey so I texted her and tried to call her as 'bestfriend' too even if it's against my feelings. I tried so hard to turn my attention to Jade. I guess she felt that. What the hell is exactly with my self?! I love Rissey but i'm so confused! I can't even fight for my love because I saw her with Ian. How I wish to bring everything back.

The next day, I went to school with Rissey. We held hands as I drive the car. My feelings for her haven't even changed a bit. I am still head over heels in love with her. Ian's so damn lucky to go out with her. I know how other guys at our school looks at her. Almost everyone admires her. And it's one of the things i'm really jealous about. I promised to love her to death. I'll always do. But I guess she accepts that as a friendly love. Ahh, kill me now.

There will be an upcoming evening event at our school next week. Guess i'll be performing for that night and so as her for we are members of the performer's club at out school. I'm really not familiar about the event. It's like a prom but it's not. It's just a simple kind of night ball that our school has every year. I decided to sing the song I'll Wait For You by Elliot Yamin. I don't know. But that's what I wanted to sing for that upcoming night. I want to sing it for Rissey guess I feel like just be waiting for her feelings to Ian fade. So that i'll be courting her over again.

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

I always feel happy and still in love whenever i'm with Toff. We go to school together and every time we do, I always wish that we're just always on our way to school. Because after he started going out with Jade, he's always with her every hour of the day except while he's on his way to school with me. While i'm left with Nicole sometimes and often with Ian. Well, Ian's a nice guy. He looks good. He's one of the popular guys in school. I find many girls chasing after him but he told me he doesn't want them. I wonder why. But then i'm glad he's willing to be a fake boyfriend to help me go back together with Toff though I really don't know if it will work or not. What matters is he's there to help me anyway.

The school's night ball is coming next week. I'm pretty sure Toff already asked Jade to be his date, no doubt she'll be. So I agreed when Ian asked me to be his. Just like Toff, i'll be singing at the said event too. I picked the song If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield. I'll be trying to sing it acoustically with my guitar. I  hope it will do well. Actually, I selected that song not just because I like it, but because I want to sing it for Toff. I guess he'll feel that when he heard me sing it.