Chapter 12

Author's note: Here's the 12th chapter for this story :))) Hihi. I hope you'll enjoy reading. Specially Toff's fans out there! :"> Hihi.

ENJOY!

----------------------------------

-Toff's P.O.V.-

I woke up with a severe head ache. I can't even manage to sit down. I wondered why am I feeling naked and it's like someone's head is into my chest. Did I slept with Rissey last night? Then I was shocked to open my eyes and I am really naked and so is Angelie that was sleeping into my chest. What the hell happend last night?! I don't know how to react. My mind was totally blank. I saw Clarisse together with Nick and Jennifer. Clarisse glared into us with tears falling from her eyes. Oh I can't even manage to look at those when she's in tears.

"I never want to see you in my life ever again Toff Lewis and so as with you Angelie Colins bitchy, stupid itching whoooore!"  She shouted and ran. I quickly put on my shirt and jeans from the floor as I chase her. But I failed to stop her. She quickly got in a cab and went away. I don't know what to do. I don't even remember what happend after I got drunk. Nick and Jennifer decided to go. I grabbed my keys and headed home.

"I'm so stupid!" I screamed as I hit the steering wheel of my car with my hands. I kept on texting and calling her but I never have the chance to recieve any response. I know she's badly hurt as I see it it her eyes and how did she screamed loudly. I really want to talk to her but she'll never talk to me as long as she's still mad at me. But when and how can I explain everything to her?

This is the most annoying day of my entire fucking life. It's my birthday and my plans for today had just got ruined by this stupidity of mine. Now I have no idea on how and what can I do to make it all up to her again. My life sucks. So do I.

It's been half a month since I last saw her. Why world shattered into bits from the first day of not seeing her up to now. I can no longer wait for her message. So I decided to come over to her place. I don't care if she'll make me go away because I won't listen to her and i'll always stay. I faced the reality. I got my self ready to hear her screaming or speaking out any hurtful words to me. I know I deserve them. But I was shaken to figure out that she moved out  15 days ago. The day when I last saw her crying, the when she yelled angrily to me and lastly, the day of my birthday that was supposed to be a day for me and her.

I tried going to Mr. Chasters place. He certainly knows where she is. I'm sure.

"Toff Lewis? What are you doing here?" He inquired.

I didn't mind his question and asked "Where is she?"

"Okay, she told me not to tell you about where she is but I know you'll be able to figure out where she is sooner or later. I sent her back to Brentwood as she requested. She told me about what happend to you. Why did you even managed to hurt her like that? She loved you will all her heart kid. She's feeling really down. So please just let her for now. Or maybe forever. She's fine at where she is. Please don't bother her. She's trying so hard to forget you that she even left her job just for that. You may now go." He answered me manly with a little raising of his normal pitch.

"But-" I haven't got the chance to answer back as he closed the door madly.

Now she's once again far from me. I promised to my self that I will never let her go. I need her. I need Clarisse in my life. I can live everything for her. Even New York and my life here as a personality. I chose this once, but I can never do it again. I called my Dan, my agent, told him i'm sorry and i'm leaving my career. I don't care about what will people say. But I really want Clarisse and my normal life back and i'm going home to Brentwood. My family is there anyway.

I fixed everything and went back to my hometown to start my life as a normal person all over again with my family and I hope to be with my Rissey soon...

-Rissey's P.O.V.-

I'm staying here at Brentwood for half a month already. I still feel depressed and still can even live well without Toff's presence. He still leaves his messages and calls me but I never answered one. I'm planning to go back to normal school next coming school year so I stopped to have a break before repeating and coming back to school again.

It really is hard to move on for someone whom you've loved, trusted and gave almost everything with. Everyday is like a crucial stage of my life. I always try to remove him from my mind but I never succeed. I heard a lot of news about me leaving my career and some rumors which I didn't cared about. It's going to be a complete waste of time if I bothered to react with them.

Right now, my goal is to forget about him and move on. But can I? I love him but if he really loves me, he'll never play with my heart. I don't know if I can move on. The only thing I know is... I'm still missing him so much.

One night, I was sitting on our living room upstairs holding the baller and the necklace that Toff gave me before. Mom saw me crying.

"You still love him..." She said glaring at my face.

"I always do Mom, but my heart is badly wounded." I answered with my craking voice.

"I know, I know. We are all capable to feel pain in life."

Our conversation didn't continued because we heard a fammiliar voice down in front of our house saying my name. I went to the terrace nervously to find out if my suspicion that's playing on my mind was right about who owns the very familiar voice I just heard. And I was damn right. It's Toff. He's standing on the street in front of our residence together with a huge banner with a large, bold text saying:

 "PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CAN LEAVE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE JUST TO BE WITH YOU EVEN IF IT MEANS LEAVING MY OLD DREAM BECAUSE YOU ARE MY DREAM NOW.

Toff,"

I stared at him with tears on his eyes and he kneeled to beg forgiveness. My heart is beating really fast when I saw him kneeled down his knees cying and looked so sincere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think with how is Clarisse going to react with Toff's apology? Hmm. You'll find out on the next chapter. ;) Thankyou so much for reading.

And once AGAIN, sorry for spelling mistakes because I don't have Microsoft Word installed on my laptop but i'll try my best to fix it soon. okay? :) 

I made the pharagraph's double spaced so it will be easy for you to read. Thank you for those people who left their comments and advices to help me out and improve my writing style&skill. That means a lot to me. :) I'll be uploading the next chapter as soon as I can because I left a cliff hanger with this one and I don't want to make you all wait for so long. So THANKS again! <3