Chapter 17

Sorry for the long wait ^_^ Hihi. Been busy about thinking of how am I gonna workout to bring back my body. Haha. I gained a lot this summer. I'm so depressed about gaining weight y'know. Because I really had a bad experience about being fat that's why I am really afraid to be one again. LOL. BTW, here's the 17th chapter. Hope you guys will like thiiis <3

Toff's P.O.V.

My heart was running like crazy when Rissey started singing. My stomach was doing flips as she strums her guitar. Every single tone of the song goes straight shooting my emotions. I can feel my heart smiling inside me, taking every moment of her performance. It felt like the song was really meant for me in way that I don't even understand. But it really feels that way.

As she ended her song and exited the stage, I ran to the exit of the backstage and I saw her. A huge grin on her face appeared when she saw me walking towards her.

"Hey did really great Rissey! You're extremely awesome up there!" I said as I gave her a big hug.

"Thanks, you too. You are so damn amazing!" She commented back then kissed my cheeks. "Anyway, to whom was that song for? She's so lucky!

"Oh you think so? Well th-that's actually for--" I now have the courage to answer that it was for her until someone pulled me before I can finish my sentence and pulled me into a kiss. I felt a lip that was pressed into mine. I can't manage to move away for I was really confused  and shocked by what's happening. I guess it was happening for about 30 seconds or so until I finally gained my strength back to move and pull away from the kiss. It was Jade. She was staring at at Clarisse after kissing me. I turned to see Rissey and I saw her almost in tears. She ran out of our sight. I guess she went to Ian and let him drive her home.  Oh crap! Why does this have to happen?! I was about to chase her but Jade stopped me. There comes my boiling point. I am tired of playing like an ass with this slut. I faced her and shouted right in front of her.

"YOU ARE A ONE BIG SLUT AND I WANT YOUR FACE TO GET OUT THE HELL OF MY SIGHT!" I clenched my fist and she's staring at me like a lost puppy but that didn't distracted me.

"W-w-why? I thought you love me?" She asked.

"I never loved you! You friggin know that. Stop lying to your self Jade! I never fell for you and will never will. You better get out of my sight before I started doing something I don't want to do." I warned her and she ran out of my sight with her other slutty friends.

I just walked away out of our school and drove away. I am so upset with what had just happened. I am thinking of RIssey is doing. I saw hear teary eyed before she ran away. I unintentionally hurt her once more. I'm a big stupid for not moving quick to push Jade away from me. But what can I do? I was supposed to confess that she was the one that I was dedicating my song for and i'm feeling really nervous about it and suddenly Jade came along kissed me like a freak! That's why I can't really move. I hate my life.

Rissey's P.O.V.

Jade kissed Toff in front of me. She kissed him. My whole body froze in the middle of nowhere. I can't move a muscle at the moment I saw her pulling him close to her. I'm not eyeing after Toff. But after Jade's kiss. My heart was screaming out loud shouting that should be me. I should be the one who's kissing him right now. But I can't control my self from running away, either my eyes can't stop the falling of tears that was rolling down quickly. Jealousy, anger and pain is completely eating me.