Author's Note: Let's Chat!

A pleasant morning, afternoon, evening, night (or whatever time zone you're in) to all my readers! First of all, I'm so sorry if you guys thought this was an update. Although this isn't an update, I'm glad to inform you that I will be updating very soon so just keep an eye out for the next chapter. 

Next thing I'd like to say is...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!*squeals and jumps up and down repeatedly* Okay, I'm alright now. Just needed to get all that excitement all out...

...anyways, thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so *10 hours later* so so so so so and so so so much for 2.8K views guys! This means so much to me. It's crazy to think that I have this much views and over a 100 plus votes!!! 

To all my non-silent readers, thank you for voicing out your thoughts about my story, pointing out errors and minor mistakes, and encouraging me to update. 

Lastly, I just have a few questions I would like to ask from you. Comment on the comment section beside the questions :) 

1) What country are you from?

2) Who's your favorite character so far? 

3) I have this spontaneous idea to make an "outfit lookbook" for Alexis and Hayley...any opinions? 

Lots of love,
-lyliewrites