2

Jk
I slowly stand up, feeling ready to collapse right as I did. I look down to my almost naked and cold, bloody and bruised body. Tears welling up in my eyes, 'why am I here?' I think as the tears slowly roll down my cheeks.

Walking out of the kitchen I see Jimin sitting on the couch, a beer in his hand as he watches the television. Slowly walking away and trying to stay out of his view, I made my way to the bathroom that is to the left of the living room. I put my hand on the knob and turn it slowly so it doesn't creek.

As soon as I step in the bathroom I immediately see a person who I don't recognize in the mirror, I step closer putting my hand up to the mirror and slowly tracing the outline of the face. Only soon to realize that I have seen this face before, but last time I saw it there wasn't blood running down the nose. Or black and blue bruises around each eye, no scratches from glass bottles being thrown.

Who is this face I recognize? Slowly stepping back away from the mirror I slowly slid down the wall to sit, hands on either side of my shaking head. I could help but laughed hysterically as tears well up in my eyes, I couldn't help but have a smile on my face as tears kept pouring from my eyes. I continue to laugh as I close my eyes and get a feeling, a very strange feeling I might add.

A feeling that made me stop crying, stop laughing, stop smiling. A feeling that made me stare at the cabinets in front of me. Hands falling to my sides as I tilt my head to the side slightly with only one thought in my head.

'Why am I still alive?'
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I appreciate all comments and votes! <3 ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و