17

Jk
Fuzzy, I feel so fuzzy...

Waking up in the warmth of the sun peering through my baby blue curtains, staining my puffy cheeks a slight cherry color. I smile, feeling like a child. Being in headspace when you first wake is like euphoria. It's the equivalent of flouting on a cloud, perhaps flouting on cloud9.

Slowly opening my eyes to be face to chest with daddy. It feels so right, to call Tae that. I want him, I need him. He has cared for me these past few days more that anyone other than my immediate family has in my life time. Which is quite some time. Being currently 18, I'm legally an adult.

But mentally...
that's a whole other story.

You see, I'm a little. Now you may be wonder what that may be, you see. I have had constant stress and anxiety throughout my life, and so developmentally, I'm not quit all there.

I think that has a part in why I live this life style. And it's completely ok. I'm proud of who I am, I enjoy being able to regress and not worry about anything else. To just enjoy the little things in life.

Feeling a slight shift in the bed makes my eyes peak open more, I feel a pair of eyes on me and I get shy. I quickly close my eyes again and pretend to be asleep. Holding onto my daddy, scared that he will be gone the second I let go...

                          •••

TH
To wake up smiling like an idiot is not something that is normal to me.

But to realize the reason to my smiling makes me want to jump with joy. The small figure wrapped up in my arms, his small tummy slowly rising and falling with every breath and snore. I blush, I fucking blush god damn it. He called me Daddy. He. Called. Me. Daddy.

My face is even more crimson than before, as I give the tiny figure a small squeeze and breath in the sent of his bubble gum shampoo he told me all about.

This boy, this bunny, this little.

My boy, My bunny, My little.

                          •••

A/N; Hello, first I would like to introduce myself. My name is Matt, and I am a close friend of Gracie's, she is currently ill so she asked if I could update this for you guys. I'm sorry my writing style is different but it's really difficult to mimic a great artists work. >3< anyway, remember to vote and comment! I would to love to read some and I'm sure Gracie would too! Until next time~