11

Jk
Waking up the next morning was a weird experience, I had exited my room in nothing but a large T-shirt and boxers. Completely forgetting that Taehyung was staying at our house for the week. I make my way to the kitchen and open the fridge to get some water, I close the fridge door to be meet with a smirking Tae.

"Good morning..." he pauses as he looked me up and down. "Jungkook? If my assumptions are correct." he laughed as I blushed and turned around going straight to my room to put on some flannel style pants. I walk back into the living as if nothing had happened between us and greeted my mom. Oppa walked down the stairs and I immediately shot up and gave him a hug.

"Good morning Haru!" He laughed and hugged me back "good morning Jungkook! Not feeling little today are we?" He asked and I shook my head and smiled. "Alright, I'm glad to see you are in big space because I need to talk with you about something..." his smirk grew and my eyebrow shot up. "What is it Oppa?" He sat down on the couch and I followed sitting next to him.

"So yesterday, I'm not sure if you remember but, little you said something interesting..." he wiggled his eyebrows and I was getting more confused. "We went to Hoseok's and little you kept blushing, when I asked you if you had a crush on Hoseok all you did was deny. So I wanted to get your opinion while you are in big space." He smirked as I blushed. 'Ugh I can't believe I said that!? Why is little me so careless!?'

I kept blushing not even noticing that Tae had entered the room a while ago. "I never said that..." I crossed my arms and looked away, I heard a gasp. "So it is true! My little brother has a crush!" Erratic coughing was heard from the other side of the room. Me and Oppa both look over to see Tae was the one coughing.

"Taehyung? Are you alright?" I say to him and he looks up. "Y-yeah, I'm fine..." he trails off and then looks to Oppa "please continue, just act like I'm not here." Tae then cleared his throat and looked away, Haru shrugged and continued teasing me. "Come on Kook, admit it! You have a crush on him!" I blush and look down

I catch a glimpse of Tae and see him shuffling in his seat.

"Alright maybe I have a little crush on him, just a tiny one tho..." we both started giggling and then we heard footsteps, Tae had got up and left.

What his deal?
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I appreciate all your votes and comments! ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و thanks for reading and please leave suggestions for this story it would help me a lot!