Im back.

Hello, so I have been offline for a long time now. I got back home at the end of last month and somethings happened and I'm here to explain and ask for forgiveness.

So a couple of months ago my boyfriends broke up with me after 2 years of a relationship with one and several months with another. They both decided that I was no longer able to be part of the relationship because I am a little. They had told me they were being made fun of because me and that i was a horrible and disgusting person to be with.

After that I started to become suicidal again, I started to self harm more often and one thing lead to another... I ended up trying to kill myself. My mom found me in the bathroom after swallowing half my bottle of pills to help me sleep. I have been in a rehab center till January 28th. I wasn't aloud social media till last week. And today I finally decided to log back in here.

I was debating on logging back into Wattpad because of my story based around little space. And I have learned that there is nothing wrong with little space and it's people who think it's gross and nasty. I use it to help me but I guess taking care of myself was not as important as a few mean words to my ex's.

But I'm back and I'm doing a lot better and I apologize for leaving so suddenly. I love you all and I will be back to updating in no time.

~Gracie <3