20 🔞

THIRD POV
Junkook and Taehyung has just shared such a sweet moment in the bathroom. Jungkook yawns a little, rubbing his eyes and he pouts.

"Is my baby tired?" Taehyung asks Jungkook as he ruffles the youngers hair a bit. Jungkook nods and blushes, "kookie is slweepy, can daddy nap wif kookie? Pwease?" All Tae can do is giggle and pick up the younger muttering a small 'of course.' before laying kookie on the bed. Tae slowly lays himself down next to his beloved baby boy and cuddles him close.

"Sleep well darling." Tae turns the lap off and kookie is fast asleep, in his daddy's arms.

JK

This feeling is something so new, I want him. I want TaeTae, I want him to be mine and only mine. I want the feeling of his hands all over me, and his scent to be the only thing I can smell every morning and night.

I need him, I need him to take care of me. I need him to help me get dressed when I'm feeling little, I need him to help me pick up my stuffies. I need him to kiss me everywhere, my nose, my head, my lips, my neck, my chest, my belly, my precious parts- "A-ah..."

My vision is clouded, this feeling in my tummy. It hurts, I want it gone, help anyone help!

I grip the closest thing next to me, it's soft and squishy (Tae's arm you perverts) , I tug it begging for help. "D-daddy, help it hurts..." I can't open my eyes, I try to get a grip. My legs wrap around another pair of legs, my body going into a shock and my hips move against the rough material trying to gain any friction to ease the pain. I sigh, "d-daddy."

TH

ugh, it's too early. I can hear the faint calls from kookie but I can't be bothered to wake up fully to know why he is calling me. I just try my best to continue sleeping but the boy next to me just won't keep quiet. I feel my leg getting wet, 'what the hell?'. I slowly begin to wake up, "kookie, are you alright?"

I spoke to soon when I finally realize the small boy beside me is rutting against my hip, my cheeks flush as I remain silent hoping for an answer to my question even though I had already gotten one. "D-daddy, I hurt. Please, kookie need feel better daddy. Help." He pants out as he begins rutting faster against my hip.

I can feel it in my stomach, that feeling I have been trying to hide since I had met kookie. 'No, no! Shit!'. There it is, I look down at my now fully erect mini me and take slow breaths in trying to control myself.

"Baby, it's ok. You are ok, this is normal. Stop for a second and look at me." I speak softly as I turn towards him and put my now soaked hip into the mattress as I try and get kookie to calm down. He looks up at me tears in his eyes and cheeks as red as a tomato, 'how cute'. I take another breath, thinking really hard (no pun intended) about what to do. There is not much to do in a situation like this.

I can't just leave him like this, he clearly needs release and doesn't know how to reach it. But at the same time, it's wrong. I can't just defile him like that, he is my small, precious baby. I just c-can't bring myself to do it.

He begins pleading again, but this time he is in a completely different headspace and my god, I want to ruin him.

"Taehyung, please. I need to cum so bad, I can't do it by myself, please Taehyungie. I want your hands on me, I want you in me, please."

My dick can't take this kind of torture, I flip him on his back press my body onto his. "Baby boy, are you sure you want daddy to deflower you. You're so pretty begging for me doll." He nods quick and I laugh at his eagerness, he blushes.

"My, my, a little excited are we? Excited to get ruined by daddy? Huh?"

He moans a little, thrusting his hips up into mine, I groan at the pleasure but continue to assert my dominance. "Ah, ah, ah, good things come to good boys who wait."

He whines as I laugh in his ear, giving his neck small kisses here and there to tease him. I love seeing him like this, it's something I have only ever imagined in the comfort of my room, alone. I'm having way to much fun now that it's actually happening, I just can't help myself around him.

My baby is just so cute and adorable, but a part of my wants to take that innocence and thrust it up against the wall. But I know he is so fragile, I must put his needs before mine and I always will. He is too precious to go through what he has been through, I'm going to make sure he never, ever, get treated like that against

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear another high pitched whine come from Jungkook. I want to make him feel so good, I want him to know what it feels like to be loved. I don't want to fuck him, I want to make love with him. No matter how much I wish I could just thrust into him with no mercy, I'm not going too.

My baby, my precious baby needs my help. He needs to be taken care of, and I'm so happy I can be the one here for him in situations likes this. To show him what it's like for a relationship to be reciprocated by both party's.

"Don't worry baby, daddy is gonna make all the pain go away soon. I promise."
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~hey guys, so it's been a while. But I'm really stressed so I took the time to write to help me calm down. But I hope you all enjoy and I'm really sorry if this chapter and the previous one seem so different. But I'm evolving my writing style so I hope y'all don't mind it too much. Anyway, vote and comment and until next, I love you! Bye bye!