3

Warning: self harm; attempt suicide

Jk
Filling the bathtub after asking Jimin permission to take a bath. I wait for the lukewarm water to fill the tub halfway, I sit in the tube fully clothed and keep the water running. Pulling up the sleeves of my baby blue sweater I look down at my milky white wrists, no emotion filling me whatsoever. Only thoughts about how it will feel like once I'm free, gone from the house that isn't a home, gone from the yelling, beating, and this supposed "love".

The blade sitting on the side of the tube glistens under the fog filling the room as warm water starts pouring over the edge of the tub.

One slice
Two slices
Three
Four
Five

The sixth deep slice has me feeling light headed. I switch to my other wrist. And repeat.

One
Two
Three
Four

Half way through my fourth slice I start to lose feeling in my arms, as they fall into the red water that has now started flowing underneath the door, I close my eyes and let darkness fill me as I can slowly feel my self dying.

Jm
I can hear him running the damn water, it has been on for almost 20 minutes now. How long does it take to fill a damn tub!?

I get up and start walking to the bathroom stomping my feet out of annoyance. I may be short, but I'm pretty powerful.

Half down the hall I see the light on underneath the bathroom door, my socks started to get wet as I continued walking. Seeing as though he didn't turn off the water and now my hallway is a fucking river, I stomp my way over to the door swinging it open only to be met with shock.

Tears well up in my eyes as I walk over the the lifeless boy and drop to my knees by the tub.

"J-Jungkook? Come on baby stop playing around..."

I shake his shoulder and get no response.

"Don't m-mess with daddy and get up!"

I yell tears running down my cheeks. I slowly pull him out of the tub and onto the floor, looking down and I see his wrist bleeding out and his face pale as snow.

"W-wake up baby. Daddy is s-sorry he yelled and hit you today. He will make it up with some ice cream and k-kiss if you wake up."

Completely sobbing at this point and finally accepting reality I pull my phone out to call 9-1-1.

Time skip

Jm
The paramedics arrive and take Jungkook to the hospital and I followed them in my car.

'I'm sorry Kookie, I didn't mean for this to happen. Won't you forgive daddy?'

That's it, that's what I'll tell him. He will always come back to me.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I appreciate all votes and comments! ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و