13

Jk

We had made it to the shopping mall, and let's just say things got real interesting real quick.
"So kookie where would you like to show TaeTae first?" My Oppa asked me while I started to think of some of my favorite places to show him. "Can we visit Hoseok's first! I'm sure TaeTae will love him!" I say cutely as Tae glares a bit.

"Of course kookie! Why don't you ask TaeTae if he would like to go?" I look to Tae with sparkling eyes and a wide bunny smiles. "TaeTae would you like to go with me and Oppa to Hoseok's?"

TH (finally)

Kookie looked up at me with those eyes that no man can resist, why does he have to be so cute? I nod my head even though I don't want too, anything to make him happy. We walks past a few store and there it is, a small bakery with a young boy standing at the counter. A large smile plastered on his face as he watches people enter, he looks out the window and starts waving to who I assume is kookie because before I know it he is running in and hugging this supposed Hoseok.

"Seokie Hyung!" Kookies yells as he jump into the boys arms, and all I could do was watch with a fake smile plastered to my face. 'Why am I feeling anger towards this boy?'

Me and Haruki walk into the store as kookie and Hoseok look to be having a lovely conversation. I look to Hoseok and smile, "Hello, I'm Tae. It's nice to finally meet you." He stops talking to kookie and gives me a heart shaped smile. "Ah! It's nice to meet you too."
We bow in respect towards each other and continue on with the conversation.
"Kookie always talks about you, he has said many great things about you." I say.

Kookie blushes as he hides his face, and Hoseok smiles and pulls him into a hug. "Awe kook-ah!" They continue to hug and I grow angrier, but keep smiling. Haruki looks to his watch and begins to speak, "kookie, if you want time to show Tae other places your gonna have to say bye to lover boy over here." Haruki smirks as kookie blushes and says bye to Hoseok.

Damn it's gonna be a long day...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~ I appreciate all your votes and  comments! ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و Thank you for being patient with me! I will update more often!