1. 4 Am [Lonzo]

Song inspiration: 4 AM by Melanie Fiona.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Where the fuck is this bright ass bitch at? "

I said to myself as I sat in the kitchen of mine and Lonzo's home taking shots of Vodka. We've moved into this house a little over two weeks ago and this is the fourth night this week that Lonzo has stayed out late. I picked up my phone and called him only to be met with his voicemail.

"You reached Lonzo, I wasn't able to pick up the phone but leave a message and I'll hit you back. "

I'm so sick of this bullshit. I'm so heated right now. Does he not know what time it is? Apparently not.

The clock had just struck 4 am so I decided to just go to bed. I grabbed the bottle of Vodka and made my way out of the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and went to our room. I climbed into bed and opened Snapchat. He had a new post on his story from an hour ago. He was getting twerked on by a stripper.

I started feeling kinda crazy. It's not like he fucked her but still, he's not single and he let a hoe dance all up on him and feel on him. That shit is so disrespectful to me and to our fucking relationship and I don't deserve this shit.

I screenshot his story and called him, hoping he would answer. Luckily, he did.

Babygirl😍💍: Lonzo Anderson Ball.... I'm gonna slice your throat and watch you bleed out...

Annoying ass bitch🖕: what the fuck is wrong with you?

Babygirl😍💍: You are what's wrong with me...looking like yellow skittles.

Annoying Ass Bitch🖕: how the fuck I look like yellow skittles?

Babygirl😍💍: because you're as bright as the sun bitch. Where the fuck you at?

Annoying ass Bitch🖕: I was with Jordan and Kyle. I got drunk so I stayed with Kyle to sober up. I'm on my way home now.

Babygirl😍💍: Do you know what time it is Lonzo?

Annoying Ass Bitch🖕: it's 4:15 am

Babygirl 😍💍: exactly. It's 4 in the fucking morning. Don't even bother coming home. Go back to Kyle's house.  I've been drinking and I might just rock your jaw when you walk through the door.

Annoying ass bitch🖕: Man, shut the fuck up with all of that. I just walked in the house.

I hung up the phone and quickly placed a pillow and a blanket outside  the door for him before locking the door and laying back down. He ain't sleeping in here with me tonight.

I heard the doorknob move.

"Y/N. Open the door baby."

"Absolutely not. The couch will be your bed for a while."

"Why you being like this babe? What did I do?"

I sent the screenshot to his phone.

"That's why! Now go away so I can sleep!"

"Can we talk about it?"

"No! Go away!"

It became silent outside of the door and I started to drift asleep.

The door was kicked open, scaring me out of my sleep. Unaware of who it was that kicked my door in, I screamed Lonzo's name. He stepped closer to me and from the faint light in the room, I seen it was Lonzo. I grabbed my chest and started to cuss him out.

"Lonzo you big headed, big footed, polka dot faced, little bitch! Why did you fucking do that!? "

"I told you to open the door. "

"Whatever. Take your ass to sleep."

I turned away from him and went back to sleep. He pulled me closer him and wrapped his arms around me, while kissing behind my ear.

"I love you Y/N."

"If you did, you wouldn't be out until 4 am for four nights. Leave me alone Lonzo. Thanks. "

I threw his arm off then went down to the foot of the bed to sleep. It's much easier to kick him this way.  I felt him sit up but he didn't try to come down there to mess with me.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I don't want you to go to bed mad at me. Tell me what's wrong so I can fix it."

I sit up to look at him and then scoot towards him. As much as I needed sleep, because I'm drunk as fuck right now, we also needed to talk this out.

"Lonzo, you're disrespecting our relationship. You stay out all hours of the night and you don't answer your phone. You don't just let it ring, you fucking hit ignore like I wont fuck you up. You let bitches feel all up on you, you let them dance up on you and that's disrespectful as fuck Lonzo. I don't deserve to treated like that. I know love is a sacrifice but I also need to know that you're gonna sacrifice for me and give your time and attention."

"I know babe and I'm sorry. You're right. I won't stay out late anymore. I won't let hoes feel on me and dance on me like you won't kill them and me. I apologize for making you feel disrespected. Forgive me?"

"Of course I do. You better not let it happen again. You and that bitch will die and You know that."

"Yeah, I'm more than aware. now come back down here and let me cuddle with you."

I went back down to the head of the bed and cuddled with Lonzo, who began attacking my neck with kisses.

"Boy quit! I'm not tryna fuck Zo. I'm drunk as fuck right now and I just wanna go to sleep."

He placed a kiss on my lips and then my forehead.

"I love you Zo. "

"I love you too."

I decided to worry about the door tomorrow, we're both tired. I cuddled deeper into Lonzo's chest and We both drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

I write much better when I base stories off of songs. The first one is done.

If you liked it leave a like and drop a comment, if you want.

Until next time ✌❤🤘