6) Guns and Roses [LiAngelo]

Song: Guns and Roses by T.I. ft. P!NK

————————————————————————

Have you ever loved somebody so much that you can't stand them but can't be without them and you'll do anything for them because they're the apple of your eye?

Well, that's how I feel about my boyfriend LiAngelo Ball. Here lately, we've been fighting over the dumbest shit.

We are standing in the middle of the kitchen screaming at the top of our lungs at each other because He came in at 3:15 am.

"LIANGELO IM NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN!"

I screamed in my boyfriend's face.

"THEN DONT! I TOLD YOU I WAS OUT WITH THE GUYS!"

"YEAH WHILE YOU WERE OUT WITH THE GUYS, SOMEONE TRIED TO BREAK IN THE HOUSE. THEY GOT HIM BEFORE HE COULD AND YOU DONT SEEM A BIT CONCERNED."

"You could've had Jordan Clarkson come save you since you been texting him a lot."

He meant to say under his breath but he sucks at whispering. I kept my mouth shut to keep from saying something I'm gonna regret.
Jordan Clarkson is my half brother, same father, different mothers. I guess Gelo forgot that I told him that.

"I'm just gonna act like you didn't just say that ignorant shit."

"But why you texting him though?"

I shook my head and started to walk away until he grabbed my wrist.

"OH! DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME NOW THAT I CAUGHT YO DUMB ASS."

If I wouldn't miss this big headed ass nigga, I'd get a kill right quick.

"NAH, ANSWER ME AALIYAH. WHY ARE YOU TEXTING JORDAN CLARKSON AFTER I TOLD YOU TO STOP?!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU!"

"If you were a man, I'd go in yo shit."

"I triple dare you to do it. Pussy ass nigga."

He kept coming close to me but I didn't budge.

"Keep trying me."

"And what you gon' do? Not shit-"

His hand connected with my mouth, making me stumble back. I tasted blood so I brought my hand to my mouth to check and sure enough, I was bleeding. I looked up at him and his face softened and he tried come near me. I punched him in the nose and he stumbled back.

"Okay...I deserved that." He tried to hug me but I shoved him away from me and ran up the stairs to our room and slammed the door and locked it. I slid down the door and brought my knees to my chest and cried. I heard him knocking on the door.

"Baby...I'm sorry."

"Leave me alone."

"open the door."

"No."

"I'm sorry I was wrong. Please open the door."

I stood up and opened the door then slid back down the wall. He sat on the bed directly across from me and we stared at each other in silence. By this point we both had tears in our eyes.

"Why do we keep doing this?" I asked, seriously wanting to know why we keep going when we are both toxic for each other.

"What do you mean?"

"All we do is scream at each other, cuss each other out, fight each other," Gelo put his head down and his elbows on his knees. "You probably would've been better off staying with Izzy."

He raised his head and he let the tears flow.

"Liyah, Don't say that...." he said. I could see his lips quivering.

"No...Gelo, think about it. All we do is fight. It's not healthy." I said, pulling my knees to my chest. "Maybe we can leave and find someone better..."

"You know that I have never known another woman better than you....damn it Liyah, I love you. I've been head over heels since the very day I met you. My heart won't let me leave and I know that yours won't let you leave either." He came over and sat beside me on the floor. "And I'd rather suffer with you than be miserable without you."

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"If I could live without you, I'd try. But I can't, so I won't." I said, looking up at him.

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'm sorry for punching you in the nose."

"No...I'm sorry for hitting you. I should've never did that."

"I did kinda provoke you."

"That's no excuse." He said, helping me off the floor and we got into bed. "You okay? Ya know from when someone tried to break in?"

"I'm fine, it just  scared me." I replied, getting under the covers and cuddling into his side.

"We have such a bipolar relationship." I laughed.

"Yeah...but like I said, I'd rather suffer with you than be miserable without you."  

" I love you baby boy."

"I love you too."

He kissed my forehead and allowed me to drift off to sleep.

Should've known it from the start it was already over. We were just too dumb to notice. Still I pray but even love couldn't save us we wake up on a bed of Guns and Roses