8) Used by you {Gelo}

"Ya old man callin' again." My best friend Gelo said throwing my phone in my lap.

I rolled my eyes and hit the "fuck you" button before putting my phone on do not disturb.

"Fuck him." I mumbled and grabbed the bag of cheese puffs out of his hands.

"Uh oh. What did he do this time?" Gelo said and chuckled.

"I caught the nigga texting his ex."

He just shook his head.

"Y'all two stay in an argument."

I laid down in his bed on my back and he laid beside me.

"I don't get it Gelo.... in the beginning, everything was good. He was the perfect gentleman, he was romantic and shit and he would actually take me on dates. Now.... he's a total bitch. He's always screaming and cussing me out. We don't go out, he just brings Taco Bell and and makes me watch 13 reasons why. I want to make him feel how I do."

I ranted on. I was so fucking mad right now. I looked over at Gelo and he was staring at me.

"I know how we can do that." He said suddenly and turned over on his side.

"What you mean?"

"You want revenge?"

"Yes, I do."

Then suddenly he kissed me and....I liked it.
I placed one hand on his neck and the other on his back.

After a few minutes of heavily making out, I snapped back into reality. I broke the kiss and got off of Gelo's bed. I walked into his bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

"What's wrong?" He asked asked as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Gelo, we can't..... he's still my boyfriend."

"We ain't wrong because that nigga deserves this."

"Gelo, I'm mad about what he's doing and how he's acting but this is wrong..."

He turned me around where I was facing him and grabbed my face.

"Don't get mad....get even. Show that nigga that two can play that game."

He stared at me for a minute then kissed me again. This time I didn't stop it. He picked me up and carried me straight back to the bed. He gently placed me down on it. He broke the kiss only to lift my shirt above my head. So I took that opportunity to say something.

"Gelo....you sure about this? You know I won't ever leave him right...?"

"That's okay.... you won't hurt feelings if you love me then leave me."

He took his shirt off then kissed me again. He was about to take my sweat pants off when there was a knock on the door. We quickly put our shirts back on and I slid up against the headboard while Gelo opened his door.

His little brother Melo came in and they started to play 2K and I was completely fine with that.

I chuckled and picked my phone back up. I seen a few text messages from my boyfriend telling me to come over and that he's sorry and he'll block his ex's number and block her on social media.

His door opened again and his older brother came in.

"Babe....what are you doing in Gelo's room?" Lonzo asked as he sat on the bed and cuddled with my side.

"I came over like you asked and you weren't here. He was keeping me company." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, okay."

He didn't say anything else and we just chilled for the rest of the night.

A few hours later, Melo and Zo were asleep so I decided to go home. Gelo offered to walk me out and once we got outside to my car he stopped me before I could get in.

"I'll be ya "little friend"on the side. Call me when Zo starts acting up."

He planted a kiss on my cheek and I got in my car and went home, thinking about this whole fucked up situation that I got myself into.

This is gonna end badly.

——————————————

I finally updated this book 😂😂😂 I'm sorry for the wait.

Song inspiration: Used by you by Marcus Canty.