5.) H.A.T.E.U. (Pt 2)

Part 2 to H.A.T.E.U

The next few weeks I stayed to myself. I didn't go out of the house in fear of seeing LaMelo. That was definitely something that I didn't want to do. Why? Because I'm still in love with him......and seeing him with her would kill me.

I smelled food so I out of bed to go get something to eat. I go downstairs to see her and her new husband sitting at the table, eating. I go in the kitchen and see no food for me.

I go back out to the dining room and just look at them.

"So...y'all didn't save me any?" I questioned, sitting down at the table beside them.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't think that you'd be up so soon." My mom said offering me her plate. I shook my head and pushed it back to her.

"Girl, you're old enough to cook your own food." Tom said to me shoveling grits and sausage links into his mouth, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"I hope you choke Tom." I said going upstairs.

"My name is Nick!" He yelled after me.

"Whatever." I yelled back. I call him Tom because he's a pussy.
(A/N: Tom and Jerry reference.)

I walked in my room and called my best friend Gelo.

"Liyah! How you been boo?" Gelo's voice rang through my ear.

"I've been good. Except my moms new husband ate my breakfast."

"Awe poor baby. Come over and get some food. I'll tell my dad that you're coming so he'll cook you some too."

"Gelo...I don't wanna."

"He's not even here. He went out this morning. Come over and hang with Me, Zo, Izzy and Denise."

"And 5th wheel...I don't think so."

"I am not taking no for an answer."

"Gelo..."

"See ya when you get here."

He hung up without giving me a chance to reply. I groaned and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a BBB sweatshirt that Gelo had given me. I slipped on my Nike slides and headed downstairs. I ran into Tom on my way down the stairs.

"Where you goin little girl?"

"To mind my business." I said, rolling my eyes and continuing down the stairs.  He grabbed my wrist, preventing me from walking, making me turn around.

"You better unass me before you find yourself a pinky short."

"You better watch how you talk to me before you find yourself a tongue short."

"Nick....let me go."

"Why should I?"

"You're hurting me. Let me go."

"No. You're an attractive girl and I've been watching you since you been here."

He pulled me closer and tried to kiss me but I turned my head. He ended up kissing my neck while he his free hand tried to go down my sweatpants. I used my free hand to punch  him in the throat and The next thing I knew, I was punched in the face twice and then I was laying at the bottom of the stairs, gasping for breath.

Nick was making his way down to me but I was able to get up and run before he made it all the way down. I ran out the door and down the street to the Ball house. I looked back and seen him walking towards me. I frantically knocked on the door and Lavar opened it and I rushed in. I limped over to the couch and sat down and Lavar walked over to me.