1

~ Jessica Flores ~

Sound of my alarm blares from my phone and i groan at the sound and turned it off and open my eyes  seeing the sun seeping though the curtains, again i groan and get up going into my bathroom.

I do my daily hygiene and get dressed in a black shirt and ripped jeans along with my Adidas.( outfit at the top)

I walk out of the bathroom and stand in front of my mirror and grab my phone and kneeling down taking a snap.

" First day of hell" i put as the title and post it, slipping my phone in my back pocket and grab my backpack jogging down stairs.

" morning mom" i say giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking into the kitchen and grab a granola bar and put it in my backpack.

" morning sweetheart" she says and i smile

" oh don't forget your doctor's appointment mom it's at 11" i tell her and she nods

" thank you honey and your brother called last night " she says and i nod taking my key off the hook.

" i'll call him but i need to go mom i love you" i say and walk outside and get in the car and drive to school.

I park my car and walk into the office and walk to the front desk.

" hi Jessica Flores" i say and the lady nods handing me my schedule and i walk out the door and into the school.

Once the bell rang, I walk into my class and see few kids already in seats so i take a seat towards the middle and more kids pile in and the official bell rings and the teacher walks in.

" okay good morning class i'm Mrs.Gonzales" she says and i blank out just staring at the blank board and then she says something about just chilling and that we are watching a movie.

I look around the room, when i meet a pair of blue eyes make contact with me and i smile and he immediately looks away. 

The period ended and i walk to the office and smile at the lady at the desk and take a seat at the table and pull out my phone.

" Jessica can you go give this pass to Mr.Harris" Morgan the attendance clerk says and i nod putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing the pass nodding.

I walk out and walk down the hallway and into Mr. Harris's class and he stops talking and i smile handing him the pass and walk out and walk back but stop and see the blue eyed boy again coming out form the north hallway.

He sees me and smiles and i smile back and back into the office where i had a lot of time to kill.

By the end of the day, I walk out and towards my car and drive back home. When i park my car in the driveway i make my way into my house and up to my room.

~ 7:24 PM ~

I was watching The Office when the blue eyed boy came to mind, Who was he?

-----------------------

WC:531

Hey guys so i started a Daniel Seavey story and i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

Vote, Comment, and Share :)