20

Jessica Flores

I couldn't sleep, I was waiting for him to call but nothing.

I was broken. where was my other half? will he ever forgive me? i didn't know any answers to the questions i had.

I layed in bed in his hoodie and his scent making me emotional.

A knock interrupted my thoughts but i was to weak to get up.

I stared at the ceiling and the knocking continued and i was getting annoyed.

As i sat up the knocking stopped and i groaned and fell back.

I hear my bedroom door open and walked in rebecca and she frowned at the sight of me in bed.

" okay come on it's been 2 days and we have school so get up" she says walking over to me

" what's the point of going to school if he's going to hate me" i say with tears starting to spill

" aww babe okay i know things happened between you both but come on it's just going to be a few hours and then you are back home in your bed again" she says and pulls me up.

" so get up and get ready" she says pushing me into the bathroom.

i groan as she closes the door and i look at myself in the mirror.

My hair going in every direction, my tear stained cheeks, and my baggy clothes.

I undress myself and get in the shower letting the warm water hit my back.

I turn around and let the water hit my face and i start to cry as i replay the memories of daniel and i in my head.

" babe you okay in there?' i hear rebecca's voice say through the door.

" i-i'm fine" i let out and wipe away the tears and quickly shampoo and condition my hair and get out.

I get dressed in gray sweat and daniel's vans Adidas hoodie and my slip on vans.

I walk out and grab my backpack and walk out heading down.

" hey ready" becca asks me and i nod grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

We arrive at school and i park my car and head in.

people looked at me in disgust as i walked to my locker.

"omg look it's the slut"

" isn't that the bitch who broke daniel's heart"

"wow no wonder daniel broke up with her" 

" she's so ugly why would daniel date her, no wonder he dumped her"

I hear as i walk and honestly it hurt and i turn to becca and she gives me a sympathetic look.

I arrive at my locker and there was a bunch of notes attached to it and i didn't take one look at them as i put them in the trash.