26

Jessica Flores

The day was filled with music and happiness, i wasn currently sitting on daniel's lap as we watched bird box.
as we were watching, i saw jonah in the corner of my eye looking at me making me look over at him and raising an eyebrow.
he smirked at me before winking and i looked away shocked that he was flirting with me in front of my boyfriend.
" i'm gonna get a drink" i spoke up before kissing daniel's cheek and getting up, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a cup.

" you know i can treat you better" the familiar voice spoke as i turn around seeing jonah.
" jonah you know i love daniel and i wouldn't break up with him to be with you", mumbling softly as i stare at him.

" come on jess daniel sucks at relationships" he says making me roll my eyes.

i take my drink and walk past jonah into the living room. " so do i" i say before walking back to daniel and taking my place on his lap again.

once the movie was over, everyone went back to their rooms leaving daniel and i alone downstairs.

" so i'm going on tour.." daniel spoke up making me look at him.
" you're leaving?.." she spoke clearly not liking the fact he was leaving.
" i have too baby but it'll pass before you know it" he spoke making jess look down in sadness.
" i'm sorry baby" he spoke making me look up at him.

i get off his lap and kiss his cheek. " i'm gonna head home baby i'll see you later" she spoke grabbing her things.
" jess.." daniel starts
" i love you" i say before walking out the door and gets into her car, backing out the driveway and drives back home.

_________

HEY! okay i really suck and i said i was coming back but clearly i suck at updating 😭 but i'll try my best to update as much as i can for you guys! y'all amaze me with the view count and i couldn't be anymore thankful :) so yeah love you guys ❤️