7

Jessica Flores

The weekend had finally arrived  but i layed in my bed thinking about the kiss from yesterday.

" jess sweetheart wake up please" i hear my mothers voice echo through the hallway but i groan and turn getting comfy and grab my phone.

I open it and see daniel had texted me and so i click on his contact.

Daniel 😉
Good mining beautiful

Daniel 😉
Would you like to go out to breakfast with me today?

Daniel 😉
Your probably still asleep but once you see this just text me 😊

I just smile and reply to his texts

Jess 😊
Hey dani 😊

Jess 😊
I would love to have lunch with you, when and where?

Read at 10:35 AM

I was confused then daniel started to face time  and i smiled answering the call.

" hey" i say

" hey beautiful" he says and my heart flutters

" so lunch?" i questioned

" yeah i'll pick you up around 11:15 or so" he says and i nod

" okay well imma got get ready so see you when you come" i say and he nods

" Anywhere i go i'm taking.. oh yeah okay" he sings looking at someone and then back at me and i laugh ending the call.

After getting dressed in ripped jean and white crop top with my checkered vans and i do my makeup and when i'm satisfied i walk out my room and down stairs.

I see daniel talking to my mom and they both turn to me with smiles and i smile back.

" morning mom" i say and grab my purse of the hook and put my wallet and keys in while i slid my phone in my back pocket.

" daniel said he's taking you out to lunch" she questions with a smirk and i nod with a chuckle

" yes mom and we're leaving now" i say taking daniel's arm and he laughs walking outside.

-----------------------

WC: 315

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

Guys i'm so addicted These Girls legit i was listening to it when writing and i'm so excited for the music video :))