4

Jessica Flores

Another Day, Another morning i get ready for school. I get dressed in blue t-shirt and ripped jeans along with my checkered blue vans.

I walk down stairs to see my cat momo on the couch sleeping and i walk over and rub his head and he rubs his head against my hand and i laugh and turn to see my mom in the kitchen making tea.

"morning mom" i say and kiss her cheek

" morning jess" she says and takes a seat at the table and i walk into the pantry and take a granola bar out and walk back to my backpack and put it on.

" i love you mom" i say walking to the door taking my keys off the table

" love you too" she says and i leave the house.

I walk into school and walked to my locker and open it taking my language arts book out and closing it shut.

I turn and meet the pair of blue eyes that gave me a Distraction.

" oh daniel you scared me" i say holding my chest with my free hand.

" oh sorry but can i get your number since were doing the project" he says and i nod pulling my phone out and unlock it and hand it to him.

Once he's done he hands it back and the bell rings

" wanna walk together" he asks and i nod and smile at him

We walk to class and take our seats and the teacher begins to teach. I feel my phone vibrate and so i unlock it and see daniel texted me.

Daniel 😉
Hey look at her shoes 😂

I look up as down at the teacher shoes and notice she was wearing crocs and I silently chuckle and text him back.

Jess 😊
Omg crocs 😂😂

I hear daniel laugh and I smiled

Daniel 😉
Yeah I ant believe she wore crocs 😂 I wonder where she got them?

Jess 😊
I wonder 😂😂

Daniel 😉
Shit she saw me 😱

Jess 😊
Oops 😉

I lock my phone and see Mrs.Gonzales look over at daniel and I notice daniel look down and start laughing.

" Mr. Seavey can i ask why your distracting the class" she says and i look over at him and he looks down trying to hold in his laugh.

I quickly thought of something so he wouldn't start laughing.

" um Mrs. Gonzales it was because of me, I'm sorry " i say and she nods

" just please get back to work please" she says and i nod and look over at daniel and he smiles at me and i smile back.

-----------

WC: 443

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

Q: So you think they should kiss in the next chapter?

Leave your answers down below :))

Vote, Comment, and Share