Introduction

Tom Riddle appeared in front of the door. The room was dark. A baby's cradle was rocking, but empty. It creaked as it rocked. Tom grinned as he appeared at the door of the closet. It was closed, and heavy breathing could be heard through the door. He flicked his wand, and the door rapidly swung open. The woman, who was now crying, hid in the corner with her back facing the young Tom.

     "Miss Kings..."

     This agitated her.

     "It is Mrs. Kings!"

     "Is it, Miss Kings?"

     She gasped. The thought of her husband being dead was something she chose not to think about. Her thoughts were on all of the good times they had together.

     "Where are the children, Kings?"

     "Never!"

     "Crucio!"

     She screamed in agony. She couldn't dare give them up. She kept telling herself that she would live through the pain. And if she didn't, she would rather die than give them up. The pain finally ended.

     "What do you want from me?" she whispered.

     After long conversation, she shook hands with the young Tom Riddle. He got an old, skinny bottle from his pocket. She screamed louder than she ever did in her life. After the screaming had stopped, it was replaced with weeping. Not ever had she cried so much. It hurt to cry that intensely. As she sobbed, Tom walked away with a full bottle in his hands, smiling.