The Attack

She was walking down the same hallway in the hospital again. She walked in to see her mom.

     "Hi, Mom."

     "Hi, Nia."

     "No, It's me. Nicole. Your first child?"

     "Hm?"

     "The one you gave the potion to?"

     "Oh, I remember you now."

     Her stomach started to settle down. She had thought her mother had forgotten her.

     "Speaking of the potion. You gave it to me. You told me to drink it when I was done with the orphanage. And I drank it. What was it for?"

     "I never gave you a potion, Nia."

     "No, it is Nicole."

     "Nicole, who?"

     "Nicole Emily Kings! Your daughter? Do you honestly not remember me?"

     "Who?"

     She awoke in the middle of the snowy woods. Snow covered her hair. It was very dark now. She heard her name being screamed in a far distance away. She looked up, and saw her moms face.

     "Mom! What are you doing here?"

     "The nurse let me out. I came to see you. Hey, Nicole, there is an alien behind you."

     Nicole turned around. There was nothing there. Her mom was still slightly crazy. Nicole was excited. She could finally have her mom explain everything.

     "Mom. We need to get out of here. And Wwat was the p-"

     "HELP!"

     Nicole and her mother ran to the scene. And there was Vodemort, torturing Octavia. Nicole screamed and flashed spells at him. She did not know many spells, and he dodged most of them. Her mom just looked at Voldemort, awestruck.

     "Well, if it isn't Miss Kings."

      "Don't call me that, Tom"

     Her mother answered, but Nicole thought he was talking to her.

     "You feeling better, Kings? You didn't really think that I would try to kill Harry Potter, and not remember you?"

     "You got what you wanted Tom. I am nothing now. You even got Nicole's."

     "But Nicole has powers now, doesn't she?"

     Nicole was shocked. Was she not supposed to have powers? And was the story Malfoy told Nicole true?

     "You can't have it Tom! You just wanted revenge on me, and you got it. She didn't do anything."

     "Hm, you are right. I got what I wanted one way or another. But I am still not satisfied. Avada Kedavra!"

     A green light was headed straight for Nicole. It was in slow motion. Octavia was crying, Raven was doing the same. The brothers were protecting their siblings, and Nia and Mark were nowhere to be found. But her mom, was not crying. She was not scared. She was courageous. She jumped in front of Nicole, and fell to the ground. Her eyes were still open, a tear gently rolling down her pale cheek. They all screamed. Nicole grabbed her mom and tried to bring her back. She cried for her mother. Octavia came to comfort her. Raven was growing angry at Voldemort, and the boys were pointing their wands at Tom Riddle. But before anyone could do anything, he was gone. And her mother slowly closed her eyes.