The Funeral

The funeral was to be held at Hogwarts. But before the funeral, McGonagall wanted to talk to Nicole, her siblings, and everyone who was involved.

     "I am so sorry for your loss, Miss Kings. I know how you feel. You want an explanation. You want to know how this all makes sense. Well, the stories were mostly true. But, there were two of him. A horcrux takes part of ones soul. But Voldemort, had two souls. When he dated your mother, he started to grow a new feeling, love. But his soul was already soiled. So when he made another horcrux, it took the part of his soul that was in love. And that was the Tom Riddle who, in Albus's story, was Alex. And the other soul was split into the Voldemort horcruxs that hated Harry Potter. This was why, when the "Alex" Tom Riddle was at school with Harry, he did not care to kill Harry. He just wanted revenge on your mother. So he planned to come back when he grew stronger. He did grow in strength, and so he came back when you were very little. He wanted to kill her, but he wanted to make her suffer first. He wanted to kill you and your father. She was so upset with this, that she offered to give him her amazing power, along with yours, in order to keep you safe. And so, in the potion you drank, was your mother's power along with yours. We do not know how your mother acquired the potion from Voldemort, but she did. And gave it to you. Voldemort grew strong, even without the potion, and waned to come back and make his revenge on you and your mother. You mother went insane over the thought of all this. Then he killed your mother. But you have her power though, which is all she wanted."

     "This can't be real! You're lying! Do you realize how insane you sound right now?!" Nicole screamed.

     "This is very much real, Miss Kings. And do you know what the horcrux was that Voldemort made? The one that was Alex? It was a rose he was going to give your mother. He really did love her."

     "No! You don't have any proof of this! For all we know, none of this could be true!"

     "I can't force you to believe this, but the funeral should be starting soon. You should go."

     It was obviously sad. Her mother had her funeral at Hogwarts, but she was buried at Octavia's house in the woods. Near where the accident happened. Her father is the insane one now. He spends his time in the hospital. The shock of all this was so big, he now forgets Nicole, Nia, and Mark. Nia and Mark were not at the scene, so they did not understand a lot of what happened. Nicole slowly began to believe the story when more proof was unfolding. Because Voldemort is still out there, Nicole does not live in Hogwarts dormitories anymore. She packed her stuff, including Chess the owl and her cat, and now lives in Misty's house along with Nia, Mark, Octavia, and Raven. Nicole has a lot of power, but is still learning how to use it. She visits her mother's grave every weekend. And brings a bouquet of roses with her every time.