Great Hall. Midnight.

Octavia showed up during lunch. She joined the table with Nicole.

     "Oh my gosh. Nicole. I have terrible news. McGonagall told me to tell you it. They think that... he is after you."

     "What?"

     "Remember how Rick said that Voldemort-"

     "NICOLE!"

     Nicole turned around to see her two siblings at the Gryffindor table waving to her. She picked up her spoon, and threw it directly at them. It barely missed, and Nicole turned around and acted like she didn't know them.

     "I am sorry, Octavia, what were you saying?"

     "Oh, um... well remember how Rick said that Voldemort wanted revenge on Harry and stuff?"

     "Ya, he sent Death Eaters to kill Albus. I remember. And?"

     "Well, um... ugh. Ya know what, I am just gonna come out and say it. McGonagall said that Voldemort really wants to kill you. There. I said it."

     "What? She must have been joking. Voldemort. Killing me? He doen't even know me!"

     "See! That's the thing! McGonagall said that he knew your mother in school! They didn't really get along very well... but, anyway. Voldemort hated your mom so much, that he wanted to kill her!"

     "What?! This... this... it can't be true! She is lying! They have it all wrong! My mom went to school with Harry! It is not even the right time period!"

     "Well, I don't know! But, for some reason, Voldemort didn't try to kill her. He still wanted to make her suffer, so he wants to kill you and your siblings!"

     "Now? Why all of the sudden?"

     "Well, apparently, he tried to kill you when you were little!"

     "Me? This sounds really familiar... hm, where have I head this story before... it definitely is not pretty much word for word the story of Harry Potter, or anything."

     "Nicole! Stop joking! I thought that too, but McGonagall was all serious about it. Raven didn't believe it, so she went to the library after McGonagall was done talking to us. Ugh, Raven isn't that smart, but she is always at the library! Like, in the middle of the night she just gets up and goes down there. The only reason I know is because one night I followed her down there. It was really creepy!"

     Nicole was about to continue talking when someone behind her started talking really loudly. She turned around to see her siblings, practically breathing down her neck, asking if the story was true. Nicole was about to strangle them when a window broke next to the Hufflepuff table. Some of the students near the window were bleeding, and all of them were soaking wet from the rain. Mark and Nia ran back to the Gryffindor table with their friends, but Nicole just sat there, watching in shock along with Octavia. The Herbology teacher, Neville Longbottom, got up to the podium and started talking very fast.

     "Students! Everyone please follow your head of house out of here!"

     At the same time,  the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Jewelkey, ran into the room. Because of a recent occurrence of events, Nicole did not yet have Jewelkey, but she seemed nice from what Nicole saw on the train.

     "The dementors! It is like they are going out of control! They don't even realize that the Death Eaters are back, and they are attacking students!"

     Everyone gasped when she said that the Death Eaters were back. Kids started to scream and teachers became weary. Kids were told to run (in an orderly fashion) to their dormitories. Octavia and Nicole stared at each other. Raven. She didn't know. Octavia started to laugh.