New year

A/n: This is how Harry looks like but with longer hair.

Harry'sPOV

Beep beep beep

I groan as I reach over to silence the alarm on my phone. It's 5:45 acouple hours before school starts, signifying the beginning of my new year as a senior.

I'm psyched to reunite with my two best friends in the whole world, Niall and Cheryl. I didn't get to see them over the summer since both their families went on vacation. We only video chatted a few times so I really, really miss them.

Im also excited to start cheering again. All three years of high school I was part of the cheer squad, which is a pretty big deal since you can get a scholarship from doing it. My role on the team was a flyer, you know the ones that get flung up in the air every so often. You see I'm shorter than the average boys my age, plus the experience I have from gymnastic lessons I took during childhood makes me perfect for the position.

"Mmm- aaauuhh" I let out a jaw splitting yawn as I climb out of bed and stretch. I grab my iPod and play some Sza on the stereo, then make my way to my connected bathroom to inspect my face in themirror.

I begin my morning routine of scrubbing then moisturizing my face. Then I brush my teeth before hopping in the shower.

I'm obsessed with the Pink Chiffon Bath and Body wash fragrance. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I sniff straight out of the tube. I can only imagine this is what unicorns smell like. I poor some of the product all over my luffa and begin to scrub my body. I grab my shampoo and scrub my hair nice and clean while I hum along to the music.

I finish and hop out of the shower. I grab my big fluffy pink towel to dry myself off and a smaller towel to wrap my hair.

I make my way to my phone and notice Niall and Cheryl texted me to notify me that they are here and are waiting for me downstairs. Cheryl is our ride since she is the only one with a car out of the three of us. Her parents bought her a blue Jeep Cherokee last year, so she insists ontaking the three of us to school everyday.

I send a quick reply saying to give me 15 minutes and I'll be down.

I blow dry my curly hair before I make my way to my closet where I sat aside my outfit for the day. A long black shirt that stops to my mid thigh and a pair of spandex shorts to wear underneath because of how short the top is. I gently apply some mascara, lip gloss, and highlight for a radiant glow. I add a snapback, matching gray knee high boots, a black choker as well as a few rings and a silver bracelet nothing too fancy. Then I apply some sweet scented perfume as the final touch.

After pausing the music on my iPod I grab my bag, my phone and my keys and rush down stairs

"Jesus Harry what were you doing up there?" Niall laughs sipping a glass of orange juice.