Angel

A/n: Here's what Zayn looks like in this.

Zayn's POV

"Where you going baby?"

"I'll be right back" I say to my girlfriend as I remove her arms from around my neck. "I need a fucking smoke, my heads is killing me."

"I'll come with-"

I cut her off, "No just stay here I won't be gone long" I say just wanting to have a few minutes to myself. I make my way inside through the entrance that leads to the pool outback. I grab a beer from one of the coolers in the corner as I pass through the kitchen.

I grin when I see Louis right where I left him, in a swarm of girls fucking off. He meets my gaze and he gives me a 'where you going?' look. I jerk my head towards the front door and put my fingers to my lips in the universal symbol for smoke.

I push through the sweaty bodies, and ignore the sounds of people calling me, I'm in no mood to speak with anyone right now. I make it outside taking a lung full of air before reaching into my pocket to grab a cigarette and a light. Once lit, I take a long drag, immediately I can feel my body relax immensely. I've been so high strung lately.

I'm on my second cigarette when I catch sight of an angel in the corner of my eye. It's the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen. He's short with a curvy body and dark brown hair. I feel my dick stir in my jeans when I catch a glimpse of his round pert behind. I frown when I see him walk into the house with what I assume is his boyfriend, judging by how the guy has his arm resting around his shoulders.

I finish my beer and put out my light and make my way to follow him inside. Once inside I see the beautiful boy being led to the backyard by some girl, while the guy he was with heads in the direction of the kitchen. Not wanting to risk the chance of my girlfriend seeing me I decide instead to follow the boyfriend.

"Yeah dude have at it, we bought way more than we know what to do with" I see Louis with the guy, as he leads him around the kitchen.

"Ahem"  they both stop what they are doing to look in my direction.

"Oh Zayn hey" Louis says in surprise. "Oh uh this is one of my sister's friends" he points at the bloke.

"Niall Zayn, Zayn Niall"

"Hi" he greets me enthusiastically.

I only nod saying nothing as I turn to Louis, "Liam is looking for you" I lie.

"Oh shit really? Where is he?"

"He was outback last I seen him" I say.

"I'll go to him then"  Louis says before he turns to the Niall guy, "Don't choke yeah?" The boy only gives him a thumbs up since his mouth is full.

With Louis gone I approach the blonde boy as he eats, "What happened to your boyfriend?" I ask. Caught off guard the guy begins to choke on his food. He pats his chest as he swallows.

"Boyfriend?" He asks in a confusion.

I frown, "Yeah, the boy you were with earlier, that is your boyfriend right?" I wait in anticipation as he thinks about what I'm talking about.

"Boy I was with..." his face morphs into  realization, "Pfff- Haha oooh, you mean Harry! No you got it all wrong" he says still laughing slightly.  "We're just friends mate, plus I'm straight."